Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New League System in Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pi143

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Why? Really the old system is great.. You are divide into Tiers and Division. If you really need an top100 list to see were your are implement this and people can say "uh I´m great am number 2 of 100 random guys I don´t know and have never played against", but don´t hide the Elo. This is whats so bad in starcraft 2. You don´t see your real elo you just see your ladder and it isn´t even right that someone in Platin is better than in gold as you can´t loose your platin status also if you troll.

Vinhx

01-15-2013

Now go cry about your elo hell, placed against players around your own skill level l0l

Methuss

01-15-2013

Seems similar to Starcraft one. Now the question is how many of those points you win and how many do you lose. Would be nice if it's the same amount. Not like win 11 elo lose 14 elo we got no cases. If you lose less than you gain then it's a matter of time before you advance which is a meah system I guess.

Just my 2 cents.

eViscegaS

01-15-2013

Finally, a reason to play ranked games again! I'm so excited right now

Owzekerst

01-15-2013

Looking forward to this

Demented Droid

01-15-2013

Some serious sh!t goin on...

Sgt Sagittarius

01-15-2013

Starcraft 2 look a like!
This is how there ranking also works, also its really great so this would be a great
step and opportunity for every one!

MNE nsa

01-15-2013

Can some1 explain what are they changing cuz i dont understand a word ?

b0oBs N s0aP

01-15-2013

I can't wait to see how it really works. At least you finally did something Riot. Let's checek if it's any good now.

Dravís

01-15-2013

I'm 12 and what is this?