Remove GP's "Raise Morale" Casting Time

Agree 29 85.29%
Disagree 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Gangplank... Raise his Morale !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zrariii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

14-01-2013

Hi
I am a hardcore GP player. but one thing is always preventing me from wining with him in Ranked games in general....
The Casting time for "Raise Morale"

as was done for MF and here ulti casting time, I would like to make a request to remove GP's Raise Morale Casting Time please!!! very important and could give this OP nerfed (many times) champion a new face for battle !!

Thank You !

Fuzzy Nutsack

14-01-2013

actualy not a bad idea I agree....it would help him out a bit in laningphase but wouldn;t make him op but just even more viable.

omg report plz

14-01-2013

good, but hed still suck...its funny he deals less dmg with dmg items than any other bruiser with only a belt lol

Zrariii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

15-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg report plz View Post
good, but hed still suck...its funny he deals less dmg with dmg items than any other bruiser with only a belt lol
I make 1400+ dmg crit with GP...

Inaphyt

15-01-2013

Gp is a very very hard champ to play well imo, his mana costs hurt him deeply at top lane but lately i've been using him as a support in ranked because if you take the utility tree "if you attack enemy champ you gain gold" gp gets 5 gold which isn't much but can be enough to give you an edge also you can "support" anywhere on the map from bottom lane and i've had much success great harass and raise morale is good for your ad carry.

Try it also he could do with minor buffs like less mana cost on the heal that is all and maybe parley. Infact lower every mana cost and gp wouldn't be that op just a bit less reliant on mana potions.

omg report plz

15-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrariii View Post
I make 1400+ dmg crit with GP...
after 60 minute game in 500 ELO

Sgt Scrub

15-01-2013

His ult needs to stop interrupting orders too.
It's getting frustrating.

His E should cast faster and give the buff to others who come within range of him during its duration rather than just those present when it was cast.
Possibly let raise morale up minion damage and cause calls for help caused by enemy champions to be a higher priority for the duration.

critplank is good in a carry role but he can't shoulder a whole team.
And built tanky Gangplank does hardly any skill damage because he needs bonus AD and crits to do the kind of damage most bruisers do casually.
Possibly give parrrrrrrrrrley some bonus damage unaffected by crit chance, make it apply more stacks of his passive or something similiar

It'd be just as easy to fix Parrley not refunding half its mana cost if the minion dies while it's in flight since that is always a massive mana drain.
Once GP gets Stattik Shiv, Tiamat or iceborn he has no mana problems anyway since Parrrrrrley can refund the mana cost for multiple minions in one go, causing a minion doublekill to cost no mana and every minion kill beyond that to refund 35 mana.

Clebardman

15-01-2013

I agree he is not the strongest char ATM but he is not half as bad as some people pretend here. I have insane fun with my Hydra + Frozen Fist + BC GP in 3v3. Lands a Q in a minion wave, gains +40 gold. Land a Q in their team, applies 2 stacks of BC, 3 to the target, heavy AOE damage and slow. always makes me laugh when the xin/jax/kata enemy team jumps on my tank

omg report plz

16-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Scrub View Post
His ult needs to stop interrupting orders too.
would be cool but cmon making all the stuff automatic etc lowers skillcap.
well skillcap is getting more and more lost anyways cuz ironically the easy low risk champs are stronger than the high risk champs like GP Trynda Yi Kassa Poppy Veigar............

but yeah i give +1 for those 2 points

HiperOP

Master Recruiter

16-01-2013

Great idea, Gp really needs that to chase and run away correctly. Otherwise its pointless t use it in those situations.