Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blade of the ruined king or gunblade on Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monkey d Bill

01-13-2013

what do you think guys over that?

Inanis Iridis

01-14-2013

You could pick both, but I would say Bloodthirster, Ravenous Hydra and Hextech Gunblade together with Trinitys Force and Mercury's Threads or Ninja Tabi. At a fluid game, Ionian Boots of Lucidity if you are feeling lucky.

If you feel like going all damage, Blade of the Ruined King is a great adition, but if you would pick between the two, Hextech Gunblade.

InToDeep

01-14-2013

Guinsoos rageblade with hextech. = win.

NickySlashVicky

01-14-2013

Guide on how to never die with Jax: Rageblade, Gunblade, Bloodthirster, Blade of ruined king, phantom dancer, berserker boots.

SekkiShin

01-14-2013

Quote:
NickySlashVicky:
Guide on how to never die with Jax: Rageblade, Gunblade, Bloodthirster, Blade of ruined king, phantom dancer, berserker boots.

and 50 minutes of playing game ;-)

NickySlashVicky

01-14-2013

Quote:
SekkiShin:
and 50 minutes of playing game ;-)

really 50 mins? i farmed all of that money from just the top lane in 30 minutes from minions and ocasional 2 man ganks... before they decided to leave me alone on top lane. because seriously... who ganks jax!?

SekkiShin

01-14-2013

Quote:
NickySlashVicky:
really 50 mins? i farmed all of that money from just the top lane in 30 minutes from minions and ocasional 2 man ganks... before they decided to leave me alone on top lane. because seriously... who ganks jax!?

Naut ofc! Naut ganks all! ;-)