UFO Corki skin free

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Burgers

Senior Recruiter

13-01-2013

Where can I see when I created my account, because if you created your account before 14 januari 2010, you are supposed to get a free corki skin (UFO Corki).

NishinosanTV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-01-2013

I'd like to attach a slowpoke picture, but I think someone else will do that later.

Allright, UFO Corki was a limited edition skin that was only available during the beta (???) I believe.

And by the looks of it, you've overlooked the dates, as that skin was available three years ago.

Sorry to break your hopes... I'd still want a Bowser skin for my Rammus.

Archilus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-01-2013

You can't see it anymore when you created your account. If you didn't get UFO Corki it was obviously too late.

@NishinosanTV: Actually OP is right, UFO Corki was handed out in early 2010 and not in the Beta like King Rammus (Beta was in 2009)

Captain Burgers

Senior Recruiter

13-01-2013

All of those early limited editions skins are so d*mn awesome. I want almost all of them, really. I found this threat which shows all skins of all time. You're gonna be sick in your stomach if you see which ones you have missed, f.e. Red Card Katarina or Candy Cane Miss Fortune. Here is the link:
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=425912

Serial Feeder

25-06-2013

asas

Dragon King Rob

Master Recruiter

25-06-2013

6 August 2011, 10:35:43 pm
This is when u made ur account

iSkitt

05-10-2013

To the person above me, how did you find that info out?