Can't connect to a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vutroslav

23-06-2010

I have this problem, I can't get in a game on my laptop. When I log in, everything is fine, I join a queue for a game, choose a hero and stuff. When the time before the start of the match passes and when the game should start, it says 'Game has crashed', and after that it's 'Game still in progress'. Reconnect and reconnect - doesn't work at all, so I have to wait untill the match is finished. It's always the same when I try it. I've tried many things, even turning off firewall. But on my PC it works perfectly without any problems. I've tried using 2 different connections. The first one is shared between the PC and the laptop and the other one is laptop only. The game was installed on the laptop the same way it was on the PC. I don't realise what's the problem. Me and my bro can't play together :<
My bro got 3 leaves for attempts to enter the game, so tried entering with an alt account - still nothing. (if it helps anything)

Laptop model: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
Intel Core i3 CPU 2.13GHZ
4GB of RAM
GeForce GT 320M
Windows 7 64-bit
DirectX11

Also I expect help mainly from Riot :P

23-06-2010

I have the same issue except that my launcher doesnt even say that the game crashed.
I can log on join ques and everything but after the countdown is over i only see game still in progress... .Reconnecting does minimize the launcher but the actual gamenever appears. any ideas?

core2duo 6600
hd4850
win xp pro
.net framework 3.5
dx9c
adobe air 2+

edit: ok my issue resolved after re installing dx9c

Xenfal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-06-2010

bump...

MatricusWrench

23-06-2010

Just install DirectX 9 or read the stickies next time, before posting.

Bonjasky

23-06-2010

hey man,

I have the same problem when did it start happening to u?

Could u check my topic and see if this error is also given to u when u check the error report message that is left behind in ur LOL directory.

Iv also installed directX 9 and it keeps happening to me

Good luck hope ur able to tell me when u got this fixed so i can play again to

~Bonjasky

Thork Hammerfist

01-08-2010

BUMP, same problem ;/

5p0ng3b0b

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2010

did you read the solutions

nothing helped?

Thork Hammerfist

01-08-2010

DUUUUUH!?

What a stupid question ;/ OFC nothing helped, would I post here if my problem was fixed?

5p0ng3b0b

01-08-2010

So are you sure that you have .Net Framework 3.5 and DirectX9?

Thork Hammerfist

01-08-2010

I installed directX that came with the game now I can\t install ant other so probably direct X is the newest one. Where can I check if I have net framework on win7?

(When I try to install another directX I get error about cryptograph services or something and CAB-files)