Tribunal system!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cha0sfox

14-01-2011

http://kotaku.com/5733206/a-new-and-...g-jerks-online

Now how the hell do we apply?

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

14-01-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

From the article:

Quote:
Any League of Legends player will be able to become a member of the tribunal as long as they reach the class of "Summoner Level 30," the highest rank possible in the player community and one attained by regular play of the game. That experience requirement keeps anyone from just hopping in and trying to judge cases.

NullPtr0x0

14-01-2011

This solution makes so much sense

AND you can get IP by judging cases!!

Tenkon

14-01-2011

Yes please.

ComeAtMeBruh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-01-2011

*apply*

FeatherLite

14-01-2011

Just seen this on fb, it looks great
Think it would be good if people also had to be senior members on the forum to be able to take part as well, as ( not in every case ) there more likely to be part of the community and care about the players, and not just be doing it for the IP

Marvelcz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-01-2011

i will more than likely participate in this.

to protect unexperienced players against reports because more experienced players refuse to be of any help and just flame and report and generally only waste riot time and also get rid of sumonners that are intentionaly ruining games.

overall report handling will rise up i am sure. but they should also implement something like this:
if reports from certain sumonners will be judged as unjust alot riot will ignore his reports for certain period of time.

following examples:
omg reported because i played against lvl 30 when i am only lvl 27!
omg i towerdived at lvl 3 and no help i am gonan report you because you dont feed and overextend with me
...and so on there are some topics in general discussion from time to time ye

also from the following screenshot:
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...ribunal_en.jpg
some more details would be nice i can just think about 6 right now:
1)champion levels of other four teammates
2)maybe total amount of leaves he have? well dunno this is likely to be unaccurate some judges will just instavote for punishment when they see certain numbers instead of reviewing report content.
3) sumonner spells, aka when sumonners rage by locking in garen with clarity/revive for random reasons to fck up the game right from the beginning. if ppl dont with to play with matchmade team then, queuedodge. once game starts, its fight till the end.
masteries aint necessary client can lag royally and some ppl wont make it in time to set them properly so this info wont be accurate until riot sort this out like this for example: http://www.lol-europe.com/board/showthread.php?t=90127
4)if player died and left, show the time difference of leaving and last death to point out ragequitters.
5)lol i seriously doubt this 5th will get implemented but, if chat was working during champion selection or not lol. but as i said i doubt it so cba explaining my reasoning here
6)if sumonner owns the champion he played with or using free rotation. he might be just unexperienced and not doing it intentionaly.

so, where do we sign up for this ?

Kknewkles

14-01-2011

I want some old-fashioned Demacian Justice. Count me in, I wanna try.

JamieUK

Banned

14-01-2011

WOW awesome!

ZeroSleep

14-01-2011

Where do I sign up?

1234511 ... 17