Snowdown Showdown 2013

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sixkills

Member

15-11-2013

Hello guys and gals,

I hope someone can give me some info on the following:

Snowdown 2013.. Will only the 2009/2010/2013 skins be on sale or also the
2011 / 2012 skins? Wanna haz Snowmerdinger

Tnx in advance.

Greets from six.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunder Spark

Senior Member

15-11-2013

All of them should be available. The 2009 and 2010 Limited Edition skins are getting re released this year, and the 2011 and 2012 skins were Legacy to begin with and should be available for purchase again (Like this years Harrowing, i.e: Zombie Brand, and Pirate Ryze).

They'll probably even release new skins who will also be available all year round (Like Haunted Zyra, and Officer Vi)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jens DV

Senior Member

15-11-2013

Snowmerdinger has been released 2 times already, so I'm not sure if they will make him available again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sixkills

Member

15-11-2013

Ty very much mister Spark! ^_^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sixkills

Member

15-11-2013

I do hope so Jens DV , tnx for the replies !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skrili

Senior Member

15-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Spark View Post
All of them should be available. The 2009 and 2010 Limited Edition skins are getting re released this year, and the 2011 and 2012 skins were Legacy to begin with and should be available for purchase again (Like this years Harrowing, i.e: Zombie Brand, and Pirate Ryze).

They'll probably even release new skins who will also be available all year round (Like Haunted Zyra, and Officer Vi)
no only the skins that where said to be rereleased this winter will come non of the ones last year.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunder Spark

Senior Member

15-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrili View Post
no only the skins that where said to be rereleased this winter will come non of the ones last year.
The original Limited Edition Vintage Treatment post only mentioned the 2010 and 2011 Harrowing Skins, yet for some "magical" reason they also re-released the 2012 Harrowing, Legacy skins. Learn to read before you post something :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sixkills

Member

15-11-2013

I appreciate everyone their two cents. Like you said, only the 2009 and 2010 skins were mentioned. If Rito was more clear about the 2011/2012 Snowdown skins I wouldn't have to ask you guys in the first place ^_^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunder Spark

Senior Member

15-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixkills View Post
I appreciate everyone their two cents. Like you said, only the 2009 and 2010 skins were mentioned. If Rito was more clear about the 2011/2012 Snowdown skins I wouldn't have to ask you guys in the first place ^_^
Last years Snowdown Showdown they re-released the 2011 Legacy skins, this years Harrowing they re-released the 2012 Legacy skins. The point of Legacy skins is to re-release them in an attempt to make even more money, so they have no reason to not (double negative) re-release those specific Holiday skins.