So apparently even 1000 stack Nasus cant carry Gold 1 elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

priestofbala

01-11-2013

The idea about trinity tank nasus is that you are a tank that does **** loads of damage - don't buy IE
Having 1000 stacks means you farmed too much - nasus is a beast betwin 2 to 6 items, that's 200-800 stacks on Q. If you don't finish the game by then the adc can 3 shot you.
A game that reaches super late game (6 items on everyone) can go to either side - they were just better, face it.

TooHornyHorny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggan View Post
It's amazing what a little bit of research does for you.

Minions slain: 361. Yeah. You didn't even have 1k stacks to begin with.
jungle monsters dont count on lolking, so its possible

Vonspacker

01-11-2013

Quote:

true probably however that would take him very high in stacks. Probably not to 1000 but very high

Siggan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Except I wasn't checking LoLking. I was checking the actual in-game data in his match history. Which also says Neutral Monsters Killed: 10. Which are jungle creeps. He just killed 10 of them during the entire game.

EcKo BB

01-11-2013

First, people said that bronze elo was elo hell. Subsequently people started saying silver was elo hell. Now Gold is elo hell?
What's next platinum? Diamond? EVERYTHING except for world tournaments being elohell?

Siggan

01-11-2013

Every Division 5 is hell

Danicony

01-11-2013

Yo, I just started playing Nasus. If you got around 600 stacks at the 20 min mark you should be able to solo carry. Provided you also managed to farm 10cs/min as well. Just go full tank with CDR and watch as the enemy despair while you trudge through their team and slay anyone that's unfortunate enough to get your wither.

Also, best way to carry low elo is just put insane pressure on one lane, pref the top lane, cuz then the enemy team can't go for drag w/o losing turrets top.

Edit, my pref item build: Iceborn Gauntlet, Spirit Visage, Boots of Swiftness, Spirit of the ancient golem, Randuins Omen & Guardians Angel.

Usually it's AD top so I get glacial on first back, and then kindlegem on second. Just don't upgrade to iceborn gauntlet too early, messes up some Q stacks.

heyimdon

01-11-2013

Just saying, but ajax is ****

You want the D

01-11-2013

if U have 1k stacks as Nasus
you clearly suck if u cant carry your team

OnlyRussellHD

18-11-2013

Quote:

you can have 1k stacks with a lot less minions depending on how many big creeps you get O.o