For all the nondia Kha players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoodleTeemoPizza

19-08-2013

Don't evolve this useless w ability, you get absolutely no power other than being able to hit 2 enemies, and some unnecessary waveclear.
I have no idea how people haven't learned after all this time, and it really bugs me when anyone does it.

Singeed

19-08-2013

Pretty sure everyone knows this by now.
The pros don't even build manamune on Kha any more.

LucianStoleMyBMW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-08-2013

Why Riot let people post things like that in "General Discussion".
Why they don't make something like "I'll teach you how to play" and there you can post things like that and tell everybody how to play

LazyPanda69

19-08-2013

ahhhm...
i dont think that pros play kha zix anymore because of how hard he got nerfed

DJ Resmut

19-08-2013

I evolve E level 6. Honestly, the range of unevolved leap is just terrible and the resets mean towerdives fer dayz. Level 11 I usually add Q for the burst but sometimes already Camo when i don't feel like i need more damage. Then at 16 obviously camo. Camo is just so good.

Kegworth

19-08-2013

Evolving W is better in some situations. If you're behind it's much safer, and if you're mid the waveclear allows you to roam easy.

Just because evolving Q is the new thing to do on kha doesn't mean it's the best in every situation. Even E has some situations where it should be evolved first.

Glioma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-08-2013

Sometimes the poke comes in handy though.
I still prefer it over evolving ultimate, but then again I haven't really played him for a while.