Ban teemo and tryndamere in twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lé Vexalon

29-07-2013

Hello Riot. Please but a perma ban on teemo and tryndamere on twisted treeline until they are properly balanced on the map. Anybody can clearly see that they are imbalanced on this map, and since this game revolves around fair and balanced play, these champs need to be fixed or banned until such date. Draft picks take long, especially when champs like teemo or tryn are banned, and the player who wants to play them don't like it and leave. It's annoying and frustrating. Some of us play treeline for a quick and decent game. The addition of those 2 especially while both on the same team is ridiculous. Oracles doesn't help much for teemo, because there is no time to go looking for his shrooms on this map. Also, it's not like either champ requires any amount of skill to play. And it usually takes 2 champs to take down a tryndamere, a number that isn't very accomodating on this map mode. Lastly, these champs are also extremely common on this map mode simply because of the reasons stated above. Players playing them on that mode don't deserve wins. So please grey them out from selection till they are balanced for gameplay on the twisted treeline.

Thank you

Don Pavoni

29-07-2013

I agree with tryn, but even though i woud like a permaban on teemo from the entire game, he's not that strong in TT, u got the hextechsweeper and the lightbringer, both reveal shrooms near u and have an active to check brushes.

Lêe Sin

29-07-2013

Instead of banning them , they can have map-special nerfs , i believe they did this with kassadin on dominion , this would be nice tough

RevolutionaryZ

30-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lêe Sin View Post
Instead of banning them , they can have map-special nerfs , i believe they did this with kassadin on dominion , this would be nice tough
This is a much better solution, +1