Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Launcher won't start

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DKHazard

07-19-2013

Hi guys, I can't seem to open the Launcher, it was working fine yesterday morning, but a couple of hours later this started to happen:

I click LoL to start the game, the League of Legends logo appears for a second and then nothing happens...

I tried the following (not in this order):

1 - I tried twice to perform a complete re-install, deleting all traces of league of legends, but the problem persists.
2 - The delete files procedure I read somewhere on this forum, the logo shows up for a little longer, probably because it is downloading the launcher, but it also did not work.
3 - Tried to install the game with an installer from a different location, also did not work.
4 - Updated drivers, no change.
5 - Tried installing PMB, adobe air manually, nothing happened.
6 - Tried installing these with the game's installer, same result.
7 - Tried a system restore, no change whatsoever.

I'm getting pretty frustrated, as I like your game a lot and I've been trying to get it back to work for nearly 2 days now, to no avail.

These are the logs I currently have.

logs.zip

DKHazard

07-19-2013

bump

DKHazard

07-19-2013

bump

DKHazard

07-20-2013

bump

DKHazard

07-20-2013

bump...
C'mon riot, nobody helps...

DKHazard

07-21-2013

bump

DKHazard

07-21-2013

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppppppppppp....

KazeWolf

07-22-2013

I am having similar issues with my launcher. I start up the game and then when it goes to the log in screen I just get a black screen instead have no idea what's caused it as it was fine the other day and haven't played league in a couple of days

DKHazard

07-22-2013

Too bad nobody from riot seems to be looking at this...