What is the LP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stemitz

12-07-2013

?????

King KrushZ

12-07-2013

Each ranked game you win earns you League Points while each lost one decreases your current LP. The exact amount of lost or earned League Points per game depends on your hidden Match Making Rating. If you have higher MMR than a set amount for your division you gain more LP per won game and lose less LP per lost game, if your MMR is lower you gain less and lose more LP per game.
There is also League Points inactivity decay over time, by a set amount, if you haven't played ranked in 28 days. It decays per the set amount every 7 days afterwards until you play a ranked game. The amount of LP that you lose per decay period depends on the tier that you're in:

Bronze - 0
Silver - 5
Gold - 25
Platinum - 35
Diamond - 50

XitzpanicX

12-07-2013

to put it blunty the system sucks

Stemitz

13-07-2013

Ok thanks WolfSla3r

Crashed Gears

13-07-2013

I'm not in ranked but from experience from other summoners I can securely say that a win is worth +3 Lp and a loss -5 Lp. And there might be a "troll" in the team which intentionally feed and give away free gold and getting the enemy's team "fed" and sometimes you can't do anything to stop it you have to deal with it. So riot please please reverse the Lp win and the Lp loss amount. Best regards Alexander.

Flapjack403

13-07-2013

ranked is so annoying dont do it haha:0

Raz Riverblade

13-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrashed Gears View Post
I'm not in ranked but from experience from other summoners I can securely say that a win is worth +3 Lp and a loss -5 Lp. And there might be a "troll" in the team which intentionally feed and give away free gold and getting the enemy's team "fed" and sometimes you can't do anything to stop it you have to deal with it. So riot please please reverse the Lp win and the Lp loss amount. Best regards Alexander.
false, this is only when you are reaching the skill level where you belong. (apperently)

I for example just earned 31 LP. no idea how much i'd lose but i'm quite sure it's less than that. (fyi i'm silver 3 atm)