[ ADC Solo Queue - Who is best? ]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khorne

03-06-2013

Best carrys are Vayne, Draven and Kog but you have to be a good carry for them if you want to enjoy their pure awesomeness.

Exeon

03-06-2013

I'd still opt for a varus if you know how to play him, you can basically harrass, or even farm from extreme distances, well over a caitlyn's besides having an edge early-game with extra-damage with W-passive

Ex

ProfPhineas

03-06-2013

I play Varus in lane a lot, his late game damage is phenomenal but he doesn't really have that mkuch of a skill set.

Undying Clit

03-06-2013

Varus is, in my opinion the best ADC. Good harass, safe farming and insane lategame.

Modronkovich

03-06-2013

DRAAAAAAAAAAAVEN

Lïnk

03-06-2013

kog'mar is fairly simple to play.

only downside is that he has a average slow for an escape tool.

Torhilde

03-06-2013

If you can make it to late game, Pick vayne

BelgianBastard

03-06-2013

surprised nobody has said tristana yet!

I main her and I deal nearly as much dmg as vayne / kog late and I am waaay more safe due to range + jump + ult being great ways to deal damage safely.
She is quite weak early but if you know how to play her you can poke a lot of enemies out of lane easily and even kill them at 6 if they make a wrong move or with the right support.

Exxcessus

03-06-2013

According to Lolking, the best ADC'S in ranked soloQ are in order, MF, Draven and Varus. Caitlyn falls into about 5 position at 49% win. Caitlyn is SO easy to deal with if you have played against her for while because her duelling capability is horrendous. If you want safer long range poke then learn to play a good Tristana. She has a strong early game and late game, Has an INSANE EARLY POKE OF 110 (MAGIC) dmg on E and it resets the aa timer. Just farm from tower or a distance and prepare to have the highest base attack range in the game, poking caitlyn better at around level 10.

SevenOfDiamonds

03-06-2013

Solo queue you should really get an adc that can be safe without needing the assist of teammates. Therefore i would aim for those who have a disengage or some form of crowd control.

Almost-safe picks (lol is always situational)

Caitlyn (4800): good range and poke (Q), good disengage (E), great safety/offense with traps, so-so damage early on, but good scaling into late game.
Corki (3150): Good disengage, good poke, perhaps more of a teamfight harasser than the typical gogo-pentakiller adc. Overall pretty good but tricky to learn imho.
Ezreal: (4800): Good poke but bad aa range. He has a 8-ish second-cd flash so he's probably one of the safest picks out there. Like Corki, she ( ) uses a lot her skills to do damage and two of those (w and e) scale off AP instead of AD. Therefore he's tricky either to build or to use and you aren't likely to aa-roflcopterstomp enemy team with ezreal like you would do with, say, vayne. Also you need to be good at skillshots. He has a good, low cd global ult.
Graves (6300): One of the bulkiest adc, and his base AD is very high (which is compensated by poor range and attack speed). Incredible trading power in lane, disengage with Dash. So-so scaling (i mean, for an ad carry) but still you got chances to snowball out of control.
Tristana (1350): The queen of the lategame. She has huge lategame range, a huge disengage (as huge as corki's), roflstomp no-cd ultimate, dots, aoe. A monster early (with W and E) and lategame (with Q), can pretty much 1v2 anything if fed. She needs to pick up kills midgame and she's a natural pusher, that's about her. Also a bit tricky to last hit with.

Situational picks
Ashe (450): She's an ad carry who wants to stay safe until the lategame, where she shines not only for decent damage but also for utility. Good range but low damage and AS early game. Half of her kit (W and E) qualify her as a passive farmer: she wants extra gold, she wants nobody to interrupt her farming, she'll poke you if you get too close. Her Q is a really strong lategame move, you have a built-in frozen mallet (or better) and that is really strong for chase-disengage tricks. Her ult is like ezreal's but with a stun: very good and low cd too.
Draven (6300): Low range, but his damage is absolutely unbearable early game. If you wanna buy him you also need to learn to last hit while catching axes (not that difficult, you need to get used to it). Good movement/as steroid with W. He's great to play with aggressive supports. I find he has more problems than any other ad carry in finding his safe position in teamfights. However, you can really stomp your lane with this champ and become a real force even into the midgame, which is very unusual for ad-carries. He also has a global, high damage ultimate.
Kog'maw (4800): Kog'maw needs to be babysat and protected 100% of the time. He also strongly needs a bulky-healing support like nunu or alistar. He has the potential to melt teams from long range in the lategame, but he needs massive feed and farm to get there. His poke is good, especially after level 6, but will dry your mana very quickly. Also, slow movement speed, slow disengage, and squishyness make him hard to win the lane with, especially against a killer lane (graves/draven/tristana with leona/thresh/blitzcrank/alistar).
Miss Fortune (4800): She has a weak disengage with her E, but other than that she's very good. Her on-select harass (non skillshot) with Q hurts a lot, she can farm very well and apply pressure with dots. Her ult is so strong it can turn teamfights in your favor. Very good lane with Sona. If you can position, she's definitely one of the best.
Quinn (6300): I place her here, but I know absolutely nothing about her. She seems decent though.
Sivir (450): Movement speed steroid (but only at level 6). Good poke, good farming ability (with combination of boomerang and ricochet). Low aa range and extremely mana hungry (hi, soraka). She has a very particular skill (her E) which can be used to counter skill pokes and other things (like, rocket grab). Her scaling is pretty good, she's also one of the most underestimated ADC. I find her tricky to last hit with, but probably that's just me.
Twitch (3150): His stealth is great but a bit overrated in lane (where you can put vision wards and sometimes it is pretty obvious he's going towards his tower) and he's very weak early game. Anyway, a fed twitch is probably one of the things I fear the most in this game. If you farm well (and he's good at it) and don't feed you'll be a powerful force through the lategame.
Varus (6300): I agree with the rest of the people in this thread, he's very good with his early-to-late game overall power and scaling, endless powerful long-range poke, and versatile kit. He's probably the only ad-carry (along with Ashe) to have a stun in his kit too. Still, the fact that he doesn't have a "oh-s%#!" button makes me prefer other picks, but he's still great.
Vayne (4800): She starts off very weak and she's difficult to master. She can kite but not-quite disengage with Tumble. That's why I wouldn't recommend her as your first ADC choice. That said, her scaling damage is absolutely unbearable. A won lane plus some kills plus good farm plus good position can easily get you pentakills with this champion.