Blue Build Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterHolt

29-05-2013

So...where to start hum, having a nice game of ranked me (Vayne) an Ez do a little bit of sparring, oh wait...I'm dead?? Yeah Riot balance ftw "E/ported gained buff basic atk x4 Q'd me gained another buff then i died all i could do with vayne during that time was run. Also why is there items that mainly benefit one champ? u may aswel add b.t with 500 hp 500 armor and ridiculous stats because that's all you are doing i cant see any strategy in having an E porting u half way across a lane every couple of secs. I'm sure that it'll come to lets make adc invulnerable 5 secs or something stupid like that, your ideas are clearly unbalanced, Twitch for example 6 seconds to go invisible if being hit, and has a really crappy slow. If one adc has an escape they all should have an escape for re positioning, stats decrease or rebuff, compare ad to ap speaking of ap...ez can do that...and is pretty op using this combat form. Here is a tree of adc tree my opinion.

Ezreal>Caitlyn>Tristana>Draven>M.F

Kogmaw>Corki>Vayne>Twitch

Graves>Ashe>Sivir> Urgot

That's a list of most played ad carries that i see starting with most op ending with least op/ usefulness

Another thing to go about Ashe's Hawkshot every like 50 sec's u can use it, that's close to an ultimate(R) in comparison to Ezreal...which one is more useful? His E every 5 secs across otherside of a lane or a hawkshot every 50 secs edepending on level u can see from a high range. Both are useful but to be honest i would prefer the port. I do not understand why none of this has been thought through...i get Riot want there money buy making champions for people with disabilities. There are those who ain't disabled and take advantage...maybe riot does not even know this yet. So far you may aswel delete all the other adc's and just have those top 5 because there stats are just too high to go up against all you can rely on is your jungle or them being unskilled. I prefer lanes where you both can just farm give each other pokes that have an equal amount of damage and requires team planning to overwhelm your enemies but those top 5 to me need nerfing and need to be on equal level as vayne,ashe, kog etc. I understand every champ has there own unique way of justifying there role but stats like armor Ezreal has a +20 stat on armor than vayne, + he gets his special items elder liz iceborn guantlet and then standard ad carry items. Caitlyn's Q then M.f's Q both do equal damage but m.f loses about 20-30% mana early game cait loses hardly any. I can go on and on but I'm done here i think u get the picture.

CloppyFawks

29-05-2013

ezreal is not OP, blue build is not OP, items from blue build benefit LOTS of characters, I don't think your post makes much sense... just learn to play against it.

cloppy

Krankshy

29-05-2013

Don't get hit by Q? You're playing vayne, you can tumble. If he misses one, he doesn't get the cooldown reduction, so you have a longer time to move around before he can use it again. You can go invisible... if you can't dodge one while being invisible you need to work on your own play!

With max cooldown reduction, his E has a cooldown of over 6 seconds, easily enough time to catch up with him, remember you get movement speed when running towards champions as vayne?

If you beat ezreal in lane, blue build is pointless. You need to be really far ahead in order for it to be viable.

For your list, you are only talking about late game? Why is Kog'maw number 5, and vayne number 7? The two big hyper carries, and you put them that far down.

Sorry sir, I really don't see where you are coming from at all.

MasterHolt

29-05-2013

blue build is utilized which makes him able to be really bursty, in the game the damage i returned back to him he could just bring back with LS even with continuous pokes with my Q. I mean do they just expect you to stay at your turret, take pokes since of course u ll have no minions in front of u and if u cant land your Q you got about a 10 sec cd if u include the duration of the Q to run out. He got one kill off my support in about 5 mins in and 2 off me 1 after another around 15 mins in. I sustained til i got to the point i may as well face it he's too much nothing i can do, only the inevitable so i used everything vayne had apart from her E since he had remarkable positioning as they all do, after that came to the point i only could watch. I can change it by becoming a better farmer and as this game proves poking early on vayne applies no pressure because he came back twice as hard since he knew he could +20 armor + buffs from skills/passive whats vayne got 20 incrased movement spd to chase and get hit by his Q. Vayne is an amazing late game ik that dont feed early be really good late but i could not even farm, 100% shut down, the stats are too apart ez is strong early & strong late he has adc latent stats vayne has only late probably more effective but is it worth it?, she needs more sustain early, It's annoying to know i have to have an amazing team or be against a bad adc to play good throughout a game when i play vayne. Atm i just play ashe her ult is just impeccable when it comes to teamfight's but mainly get assists due to her lack of dmg.All i'm saying is LeagueofLegends isn't all strategy, tactics and skill, it's play m.f, cait or ezreal they have a higher win ratio copy builds off pro's and act cool when you win in an AD Carry perspective anyway

CloppyFawks

29-05-2013

Honestly, it's your own mistake for losing against him. I play a lot of ezreal aswell, ( about 70% winrate in ranked over 30 or so games ) and I just played versus a vayne in ranked, my support did make a mistake at the start with an engage and we got blown up giving vayne 1-0-1. However: vayne continued to win the lane and I was the one who couldn't do anything, we won in the end though and I managed to do quite well with pushing etc but the point is: vayne CAN win from ezreal, even if the ezreal isn't bad ( I am not saying im good but im not bad either ) as long as the vayne just knows her champion and knows how to play well.

cloppy

theAskari

29-05-2013

Vayne is a difficult champion to use - as far as ADCs go, she's very unforgiving early game with squishy stats and low range.
Ezreal... isn't such a difficult champion to use.

It's that simple, until you get really good with Vayne, you're going to struggle against equally skilled opponents using more forgiving champions.