How to climb Solo Queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malicant

07-04-2013

Heya, I'm play Solo Queue all the time

The way I play, I talk as little as I can to prevent arguments/flamers etc, I only talk for SS or calls for baron/drake, I find this helps alot, I believe that I am a Gold/Diamond player, not because i'm ignorant and think i'm god, but because I just play well in 90% of my games, and never find a challenging laning opponent. I'm stuck in Silver IV, some of you may say 'if your stuck there, you belong there' but I really believe that isnt the case, I never leave a game blaming my team, but if I lose, i just think to myself 'damn i suck, i need to improve'

But i feel like theres something missing that i am doing, and wondering if anyone has any good tips on how to carry low elo solo queue?

Maybe im not playing champs who can carry the game, or maybe theres things i need to focus on?

I play lots of custom games with my diamond/plat friends, and they all say that i totally dont deserve to be in silver elo, and they were suprised that i was in silver when i told them

If you dont have constructive feedback and are just going to say 'obviously you suck, thats why you cant get out' then please dont comment!

thanks

ArtistikYapma

07-04-2013

Well if you honestly want a response, here is mine.

If you have been there for 260 games more or less it will be hard to get out unless you start changing things, because no offence, but 260 games is enough to see where you are currently.

Im not telling you that you cant get out, but unless you start changing your style or trying to adapt you wont be getting out..

What i suggest is that you try to do what you think is the best instead of the teams decision, because sometimes in low ELO people make crappy calls and you are forced to comply to them, i suggest you avoid that and try to stomp your lane, then you should be fine.

Rhaegarion

07-04-2013

I find people flame more if I don't talk at all, actually trying to engage people in proper conversation can humanise people and make them less likely to flame what they otherwise see the faceless person who just made a mistake.

Malicant

07-04-2013

Okay thanks alot, but how can I adapt my playstyle, i've played this game for a few years and feel my playstyle is fine but if you have any points you can add then thatd be great

Im4everalone

07-04-2013

win lane =/= win game
You haven't good scores in ranked after all :/ 7-10, 4-10, 2-8 ,7-9....

Every role can carry games, every role have their own utility, if you want to carry, communicate, calm your teammates down when they're raging hard, or when I don't like some1 I just ignore him.

TheMidMachine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-04-2013

So I looked up at your Lolking and the one thing I saw instantly is that you need to improve your creep score. In most games your creep score is average. In the last 10 games n your lolking you dont have 1 game where your cs is at the point it should be. 10 mins arround 80-100 minions(if playing mid or adc) 20 mins 180-200 minions and so on. What I can also see from your Lolking you are dying quite a lot. 6 deaths per game should be the max and its your average. The less you die the more you win. If you dont do it ward your lane always. I know many people think if I buy wards i get further behind( I dont know why people think that btw) its completely the opposite. Wards help you to stay alive and remember the more you live the more you farm/kill/push.
Btw where you from?

Malicant

07-04-2013

Ah ok thanks good advice, im from england

Malicant

07-04-2013

But also GrandG Swain your CS is worse than mine on your lolking

Gentleman Mike

07-04-2013

Bring a ladder.

Im4everalone

07-04-2013

I don't think it's the matter of cs, I suck at it, but still I haz high elo. In low elo cs doesn't really matter much, you have to outplay enemy midlaner and go roaming, naturally you shouldn't stay behind too much though