HENTAI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quaasar

03-03-2013

Now that you clicked on my thread here's my question : How do you counter nasus ? Like for real

Basically I was watching 3 of my friends playing together yesterday and there was this nasus in the enemy team who became the BIG problem late game, he was killing everyone and my friends lost. So I came back home and started a ranked game, nasus was picked in the enemy team lol, I thought that I needed to handle him to avoid having my friends' scenario, I picked teemo vs him cause it's was written on lolcounters, I was doing fine early game, throwing a blinding dart and some autos at him eveytime he would go for minions, BUT when he reached lvl 6 and bought a Sheen he ran straight at me, threw his slow, popped his ult and his ghost, he followed me all the way to the 2 tower and killed me even though he stepped on a shroom.

SO HOW DO YOU COUNTER NASUS ?

M║nSteRcooKie

03-03-2013

U can counter nasus with Good Teemo- Armor boots, wits end, malady, The item 4% HP, frozen malet, thormail/omen and A LOT OF MUSHROOMS!

NTaylor

03-03-2013

Don't let him farm early on keep up the pressure and get a lot of jungler support to stop him.

Quaasar

04-03-2013

Ok so I need AD teemo ? Cause I went AP

Spacefrisian

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M║nSteRcooKie View Post
U can counter nasus with Good Teemo- Armor boots, wits end, malady, The item 4% HP, frozen malet, thormail/omen and A LOT OF MUSHROOMS!
I have to laugh at this.

1. A smart Nasus player doesnt need to get near Teemo, and wrecks him.
2. Teemo works on ap, frozen mallet should be crystal rod instead.
3. 1 vision ward and Nasus can start Q farmin those mushrooms.

The better thing to do vs Nasus is to make sure he doesnt get to much Q farm, that skill makes him very powerfull.