Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

HENTAI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quaasar

03-03-2013

Now that you clicked on my thread here's my question : How do you counter nasus ? Like for real

Basically I was watching 3 of my friends playing together yesterday and there was this nasus in the enemy team who became the BIG problem late game, he was killing everyone and my friends lost. So I came back home and started a ranked game, nasus was picked in the enemy team lol, I thought that I needed to handle him to avoid having my friends' scenario, I picked teemo vs him cause it's was written on lolcounters, I was doing fine early game, throwing a blinding dart and some autos at him eveytime he would go for minions, BUT when he reached lvl 6 and bought a Sheen he ran straight at me, threw his slow, popped his ult and his ghost, he followed me all the way to the 2 tower and killed me even though he stepped on a shroom.

SO HOW DO YOU COUNTER NASUS ?

MºnSteRcooKie

03-03-2013

U can counter nasus with Good Teemo- Armor boots, wits end, malady, The item 4% HP, frozen malet, thormail/omen and A LOT OF MUSHROOMS!

NTaylor

03-03-2013

Don't let him farm early on keep up the pressure and get a lot of jungler support to stop him.

Quaasar

03-04-2013

Ok so I need AD teemo ? Cause I went AP

Spacefrisian

03-04-2013

Quote:
MºnSteRcooKie:
U can counter nasus with Good Teemo- Armor boots, wits end, malady, The item 4% HP, frozen malet, thormail/omen and A LOT OF MUSHROOMS!

I have to laugh at this.

1. A smart Nasus player doesnt need to get near Teemo, and wrecks him.
2. Teemo works on ap, frozen mallet should be crystal rod instead.
3. 1 vision ward and Nasus can start Q farmin those mushrooms.

The better thing to do vs Nasus is to make sure he doesnt get to much Q farm, that skill makes him very powerfull.