Faker????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youngeh

22-09-2013

I dont get it, wasn't really impressed with him in that game tbh. Was this just one of his slower games or something?

Jk1dd

22-09-2013

This was meant as a slow game. Of course they don't want to reveal any strategies when they're already in.

Youngeh

22-09-2013

Yeah i get that, as there was no way GG EU was winning it. but i thought Faker was/is supposed to be amazing, and i just didnt see anything, not even any real good ultis

uNReáL

22-09-2013

so let me get this straight, you are judging faker from one perfomance against the worst team in that group ?

forgive me if i am mistaken, but have you not seen his other games ? especially the clip when he flashed to kill a minion to hit level 6 so he could use his ult and escape, i suggest you google it.

Jk1dd

22-09-2013

He is. He makes next to NO mistakes. The other midlaners are extremely good, but Faker is on another level simply because he knows his limits to its perfection. As a mid mainer, I have never seen mid get played so flawless. By ayone. Ever. He absolutely destroyed Nukeduck and Cool in lane and those guys can play even with any mid laner from EU (the most midlane focused region). He doesn't hessitate at all when he sees the smallest opportunity because he knows he's got the skills to pull it off. Other midlaners will hesitate at these very small windows of opportunity and lose it because of it. Or they won't even notice it.

Youngeh

22-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NReaLyO View Post
so let me get this straight, you are judging faker from one perfomance against the worst team in that group ?

forgive me if i am mistaken, but have you not seen his other games ? especially the clip when he flashed to kill a minion to hit level 6 so he could use his ult and escape, i suggest you google it.
not judging him, just wondering if he usually does better than that. and no i havent seen him play prior to that game
i guess i should just watch him play some more and go from there

Suphix

22-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngeh View Post
not judging him, just wondering if he usually does better than that. and no i havent seen him play prior to that game
Son, you are in for one hell of a treat. Watch this space.