XJ9 Perma banned

First Riot Post
123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TozzzXD

19-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by War World Hulk View Post
I got 2 perma bans already , for a account i played 1,5 years on , did not feel good at all , but i still got 5 other accounts, including a platinum. I still dont understand my first perma , they said i caused bad gaming experience for other players, calling them noobs, but i thought this was a competitive game, .. ye guess i was wrong ..
Calling people noobs isn't competitive it's just being an *******.

Glad you got banned, twice.

ZeBrody

19-06-2013

If the game takes over your life maybe it's not that bad that you get banned...

Deathax

19-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeBrody View Post
If the game takes over your life maybe it's not that bad that you get banned...
You say that, got perma'd too, just started over... doesn't help a goddamn thing ^^

Tiger of Kai

19-06-2013

Who is XJ9?

Deathax

19-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger of Kai View Post
Who is XJ9?
some streamer right ?

War World Hulk

19-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankerous View Post
If being competitive to you means calling people noobs, then you and I have a problem.
No you do not understand, you do not see the whole picture, Flaming should not be a issue for perma ban , since it's a competitive game, not some fairy land , so if your ally makes the same mistake 3/4 x in a row, while you told him nicely not to do it, will you at the 5th time react the same ? Or say : God dang your real bad, or 2 : noob learn to play , 3 : something around flaming ? I only flamed when it got to the point where i was left with no other option , And i never ever SWEARED .

Ps: the second perma ban was at the same moment cause i heavily played on both accounts , but ive been played for 1 year now and have not been banned once, at any of my 5 accounts , only once got a chat restriction on 2 accounts for no reason at all ... wanna know why ? I stopped using chat .... Works miracles.

Minion7539456324

19-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by War World Hulk View Post
No you do not understand, you do not see the whole picture, Flaming should not be a issue for perma ban , since it's a competitive game, not some fairy land , so if your ally makes the same mistake 3/4 x in a row, while you told him nicely not to do it, will you at the 5th time react the same ? Or say : God dang your real bad, or 2 : noob learn to play , 3 : something around flaming ? I only flamed when it got to the point where i was left with no other option , And i never ever SWEARED .

Ps: the second perma ban was at the same moment cause i heavily played on both accounts , but ive been played for 1 year now and have not been banned once, at any of my 5 accounts , only once got a chat restriction on 2 accounts for no reason at all ... wanna know why ? I stopped using chat .... Works miracles.
you don't call them noobs you either make their stupidity your advantage (example they're running off alone your team a little behind while they're tanking you maximise all the damage you can on their easiest kill) or ignore them

KEBAMBA

19-06-2013

gg

SeriousSurikat

19-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blow My Banana View Post
death treats should lead him to jail he's lucky enough to just get permabanned and all his future accounts
XJ9 never said any deaths threats...the other guy did -.- fking kid, do u even read?

War World Hulk

19-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TozzzXD View Post
Calling people noobs isn't competitive it's just being an *******.

Glad you got banned, twice.
As first , you do not see the whole picture, all you see is me calling people noobs.
Just to be a c.nt to you cause i feel like it : Noob like you with your gold 5 account at 88 wins and 81 losses making your mmr at that of a silver 3 , while i am reaching diamond at 2 accounts, glad you will never go up in the brackets people like you deserve to be stuck in elo hell , hahaha just messing with ya kid .

anywaysss, XJ9 Will just do what I did if your hooked to the game, just make A new account.

123456 ... 12