Purchased a Pax Jax skin and got scammed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rainbjørn

09-12-2012

-delete post-

Arheida

09-12-2012

Good luck with getting Riot to do anything about it. It was obviously your own fault. I know it's really unfair but you took the risk... and it didn't work out the way you wanted.

Duvel The Hobbit

09-12-2012

Sorry but this is your problem and your own fault. Why would you pay money for a skin not directly given by Riot. Without reading the conversation I can honestly tell that it was a scam from the outset. Riot will most likely not help you because it was not via Riot. Next time, purchase your skins through the Riot store instead of a random person. Just by wary next time. Deals which seem too good to be true usually are.

Cypherous

10-12-2012

As stated, the EULA and TOS quite explicitly cover that any trades conducted wont be supported by riot, while it sucks for you there is nothing riot can do about this issue in the least.

I'm not exactly sure what you think riot could do about this anyway as riot wasn't the one selling you the code, you would need to take it up with paypal etc regarding it but from what i've been told in the past paypal doesn't cover sales of digital goods in the same way they do for purchases of actual goods but they would be the people to try and contact

*edit*

LOOOOL downvoted for speaking the truth, someone's butthurt :P

strineX

10-12-2012

Well, if you have active Leage of Legends scammers, now with a proved ingame account, it would be beneficial for Riot to exterminate these people from the community. Just sayin'.
Talk with the guy, make him prove that he does not scam and if he can't prove it; Ban him. Atleast lvling up a new account, getting all the chars back will be a punishment for him.

kitap

10-12-2012

your logic :
strineX is a scammer.
now prove you are not or say goodbye to that account.

xEikichiOnizukax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

It clearly says "PAX East 2011" LETS BUY THINGS BLINDLY!