Tribunal & Permban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sweet LemonadePL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-11-2012

Hi Summoners.
I apologize in advance for my English language as you can guess by my name;p
My question is whether you think the court should assign penalties to players (permban) today I learned that a lot of my friends and friends of friends I always have been punished by the court for what is the funniest in all of this initially got Bana for 7 days and then 14 days and then perm BUT PERMBAN got a game played before the first who set banned (including the 7 days) Here is my question why the Court bans for 7 days and then 14 and then gives a perm for the game before the first ban How do you get banned players who have to improve if it is established in advance that they will get ban.

Greetings to all (I do not have PERM BAN)
Waiting for your opinions I hope that everyone will understand what I wrote because I know that hurt this language

MagischesSeeauge

21-11-2012

when you get a ban, your old records vanish...if you get banned again its cause of the games you played after the first ban wore off

those subjects have plenty of chances, yet the most dont take it

Faceless Hunter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-11-2012

i dont agree with u magischessehauge, i got permabanned for games i played before my last ban, this doesnt reset, also i was reported by premades, They should delete tribunal because it dont work properly, Mad kids just log in and click punish on every case even if someone doesnt deserve a ban.

MagischesSeeauge

21-11-2012

you may disagree as much as you want, thats how it works

Sweet LemonadePL

21-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagischesSehauge View Post
when you get a ban, your old records vanish...if you get banned again its cause of the games you played after the first ban wore off

those subjects have plenty of chances, yet the most dont take it
Dear fellow player, I can not agree with you because I recently had seven days when my bank account was unlocked I lost two days and got 14 days ban for the game that I played before the 7-day ban

Rex Novus

21-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceless Hunter View Post
i dont agree with u magischessehauge, i got permabanned for games i played before my last ban, this doesnt reset, also i was reported by premades, They should delete tribunal because it dont work properly, Mad kids just log in and click punish on every case even if someone doesnt deserve a ban.
Boo-Hoo, what a sad story. I almost shed a tear. The only thing Riot needs to change is to deprive banned players from accessing the forum as well. I'm tired of all you whiners, acting like you got unjustly banned. You had so many chances to improve and still didn't change. Stop blaming anybody but yourself.

Quzra

21-11-2012

If I have understand correct. Permaban take all your reports in count. Also last 30 or 60 days games report/game ratio.
For example you have had 5 bans and 2 warnings.. 250 reports at all and you ration is 40% reports of your games.. so you can get permabanned.

Sweet LemonadePL

21-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrB Baaileven View Post
Boo-Hoo, what a sad story. I almost shed a tear. The only thing Riot needs to change is to deprive banned players from accessing the forum as well. I'm tired of all you whiners, acting like you got unjustly banned. You had so many chances to improve and still didn't change. Stop blaming anybody but yourself.
I just do not have the opportunity to improve as a player gets banned for 7 days this time, think twice and how he cares about it anymore does not happen again and will try to change but after 2 days of getting another ban GAME BUT FOR THIS BEFORE he played 7-day ban which comes into is that the riot could immediately give him a one month ban because what's the point of punishing someone for 7 days and then immediately to 2 weeks when the player has to show that he has changed his behavior towards others?

Faceless Hunter

21-11-2012

Yes yes, because being reported by 4man premade and getting ban for that is justice. They harrased me, insult me, and when i just told them to shut up, i got 4 reports which means permaban. Tribunal doesnt work if kids have acces for it and can click punish. noone even check it

MagischesSeeauge

21-11-2012

@Faceless hunter: tribunal doesnt work that way, stop blaming others for your own failure