[Suggestion] Sejuani buff/sustain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obsidemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-11-2012

So, sejuani is one of my fauvorite champion, but she isn't just so damn underrated , she's weak too compared the new and old junglers.... Supposevly a jungler is champ with a some kind of sustain, heals or shields (look diana shield, fiddle drain, ww passive etc..) but sejuani , called jungler in her description haven't any of these... why not give her some heals? just little...here's my propose:

-W : Northern winds : Sejuani summons an artic storm around her for 6 seconds dealing 12/20/28/36/44+(0.15%ap)+(1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 % of sejuani max hp) magic damage each seconds to nearby enemy. Damage is increased by 50% against enemies afflicted by frost or permafrost.

New passive: Sejuani heals herself for 12/20/28/36/44 for each target afflicted by frost or permafrost hit by northern winds.

OR THIS, NOT BOTH xD

-E : Permafrost: Sejuani converts frost on nearby enemies to Permafrost ,dealing 60/110/160/210/260+(0.5%ap) magic damage and decreasing their movement speed further for e seconds.(New slow :30/40/50/60/70%)

New passive :Sejuani gains a shield of 10-20-30-40-50 for each frost converted in permafrost.

She's one of the best ganker and teamfighter, the ult is op as hell and the Q can let her run trought every wall....let's make her more viable! RIOTPLS

Sorry if my english is bad

Rivenas

21-11-2012

She is viable, just not popular. Like nautilus, he is damn so op in gank's, team fights, but rarely you gonna see him in game.

Spankelicious

21-11-2012

Ive never lost a teamfight late game with sejuani. She might get some more sustain early game especially with the new jungle patch coming up

LoveJessAndPoppy

21-11-2012

She's actually surprisingly good in the new jungle

And 1 or 2 of the new items really make her a beast.

LoveJessAndPoppy

Obsidemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-11-2012

yeah yeah, she's one of my fauvorite champ an junglers, but like viktor (cool and strong too...but underrated) or trundle... they are so good but there are a lot of better jungler, faster and stronger than sej (the op ult doesn't count xD) this can help to make her popular and a better jungler, u may play her more ap than the classic hp-tank build.

The Crimson

21-11-2012

meanwhile, in pbe....

Sejuani
Northern Winds ( W ) duration has been increased to 6 seconds from 5.
Base armor increased to 20.5 from 17.5

900 Elo Scrub

21-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CrÓmson View Post
meanwhile, in pbe....

Sejuani
Northern Winds ( W ) duration has been increased to 6 seconds from 5.
Base armor increased to 20.5 from 17.5
That's what I wanted to write, damn you

LoveJessAndPoppy

21-11-2012

I think she'll always be a bit underrated until they give her some sort of defense, her kit is amazing she just isn't so tanky for someone that should be a tank

But I still love her and play her

Obsidemon

21-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveJessAndPoppy View Post
as seen in this, she's melting the creeps, but she's always low health.... my ideas are 4 let her be better
not so much heal or shield,just a little :3