Are u satisfied with the Information flow on EUW ?

Yes, totally ! 238 23.31%
No, should be improved ! 783 76.69%
Voters: 1021. You may not vote on this poll

EUW Information Policy

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EggBaconAndSpam

06-11-2012

You should respect the players...
EU- forums were constantly less influenced by reds than NA's ones. This mean less posts and attention for EU Forums in the past from what ive seen for far. It still improved alot.

When the community feels that there is a lack of information on EU forums its your fault, no matter what you are saying. Its your job to inform players about recent and upcoming changes and when they will take place. This isnt about secret information its about that something is posted on NA forums and its not even saying that this doesnt apply for EU-Servers. No one couldnt figure that out, why? Because u didnt even give a ceratin ETA for the patch so no one even knows when the patch on EU will come you announed it for 6th November, well its 6 pm 6th november....

But we all know whats the story about it. Some time ago it said " well season 2 ends on 23rd october" some timer later you announced it will be 6th november and didnt even talk about hte old date anymore.
After that it was announced the patch will bring the reset, so I quess(yes no confirmed) the current reset will be from night 6th-seventh november like always on EU.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

Follow Riot aBhorsen on Twitter

06-11-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Currently the patch is due to go live on the 6th. Which is today, which realistically means tonight.

However as soon as we hear anything that may change this we will inform you.

Calaboca

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot aBhorsen View Post
The point is, that information applies to NA. Not EU platforms. Yes the post should explicitly state that this applies to NA and not all English speaking platforms and this is something we are stressing to our folks in NA.

Currently EU is scheduled as planned, if that changes you'll find the information on the EU forums, not the NA ones.
damn this funny..
would you be kind enough to explain to me what "scheduled as planned" means to you?
cause according to "oficial" announcements the patch should be done by now, im sorry but you seem to make no sense at all mister.

EDIT:
Quote:
Currently the patch is due to go live on the 6th. Which is today, which realistically means tonight.

However as soon as we hear anything that may change this we will inform you.
the patch was "scheduled" to go live on 6th in the morning, as it was mentioned in your announcements.
its actually 3:30pm now... and this is the first time iven seen any info on EUW delayed patch from a red, by now everyone already knows its delayed.

so... -.-'

EggBaconAndSpam

06-11-2012

Thank you

The only thing I wanted to hear!

LoveJessAndPoppy

06-11-2012

I'm willing to bet my house the patch isn't tonight.

I personally don't care if it is or isn't. I just know Riot can't hit deadlines.

They'll come out with some jazz saying "Na had some unforeseen problems which we wouldn't want to inflict on EU", or some other general bullshiit.

if I'm wrong? We get a patch. If I'm right, Riot look like fcuking idiots. Yet again.

jazzyke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Quote:
The point is, that information applies to NA. Not EU platforms. Yes the post should explicitly state that this applies to NA and not all English speaking platforms and this is something we are stressing to our folks in NA.

Currently EU is scheduled as planned, if that changes you'll find the information on the EU forums, not the NA ones.
So maybe i am blind, but i don't see the schedule, like it will happen today at 6pm, 8pm? 9pm? Tomorrow 3am? or when? Another example for OP's statement. We need exact times. When you write November 6th it means when i arrive from work i can play in the new season.

Your working times are like (example) 8h-16h, not hey man, come sometime in the morning, and you can go home afternoon, depending on your bosses mood.

And this as soon as we hear anything thing is so funny, do i work at RIOT, or do you?

Lulu the Fae

06-11-2012

Hey, nice! I expected the obligatory "Time zone differences" and "No, you are equal. We swear!!11!" copy-pasta bullcrap. But Ymir and Ymir (I don't blieve abhorsen is actually a different employee, more like a shared account. Seeing Phreak posting stuff in German on the German forums is just too awesome! xD) really took some time to...contradict thems..err..himself.

No, the lack of communication is terrible in general. And this is being ignored (yes, ignored) for MONTHS. So don't think anything will chance. I really like LoL, but the real guys are designing champions and creating the splasharts, the people I dislike are the employees responsible for the community work.

izt

06-11-2012

Oh well, was hoping to get some elos this morning guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow

redreddevil18

06-11-2012

Will you all stop acting like spoilt little brats please?
You are playing a free to play game which is being supported by riot all the time and you complain that a patch is delayed?
Sure riot isnt the best with time lines but if you have any experience in programming whats so ever you will know dead lines are very hard to keep to, its either completed late or early and Riot wants the content to be live as soon as possible as much if not more then we do.

How do you think the poor reds you idiots are abusing feel? They are doing their best to provide a brilliant experience FREE OF CHARGE and this is the thanks they get for not being able to give you free stuff fast enough?
Please grow up

LoveJessAndPoppy

06-11-2012

Oh poor Riot, doing this all for free...

So they're not a multimillionaire business.

12345678 ... 10