More Refund Credits?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harlequeen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-10-2012

give me bilion refunds please because 3 isnt enough. i want to play this game for free, buying champion for a game resell and paly another game with different champ... no man they gave us 3 credits because its something rare, you wasted it? your problem

MePhx

13-10-2012

not really but it would be nice if we get like 3 refund points every year or so.

Dreamer IX

13-10-2012

The only reason I used my refunds was to get rid of Twitch.

Gotta take out the trash. ^_^

carpinttas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-10-2012

Christmas present for the well behaved will prolly be another refund point. But I think 3 is enough so if it happens it'll be only 1 refund point

Flying Tramp

13-10-2012

reset your purchase list every 3-6 months or something

sirDarts

13-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpinttas View Post
Christmas present for the well behaved will prolly be another refund point. But I think 3 is enough so if it happens it'll be only 1 refund point
That would be such a joy-kill...
I've only used 1... And I can't imagine what I would use any more for. So it would be completely useless.

Sceptilian drake

30-01-2013

I'm irritated with only 3 refunds because you have to wait weeks on end until you get to try out a champ and see if you like them, so you just buy them and find out "damnit I don't find this fun/interesting" - why not have refunds that refresh every season? I appreciate that people would just switch around champs constantly and everyone would essentially have ever champ, but that's the only reason against it. Riot don't lose money by refunding either - you already bought IP whether you use it or not, they have your money. Do me a favour and let me change my mind on what I wish to spend it on.

Danny

Recruiter

30-01-2013

When i first started playing LoL i bought Karma with RP because i saw her doing well in a champion spotlight, this is a perfect example for why the refund points are necessary but additional refund points on top of the original 3 would be excessive and would cost Riot too much. You should be great full that you even have 3 to start with.

EDIT: Refund items bought with IP would be a nice addition for winning a championship in the new ranked system

AriiMoose

30-01-2013

Riot stated that they were implemented in the event that an account was fraudulently accessed (probably to make things on their end a bit easier) and in case you had INCREDIBLY regretful purchases.

There are already so many facilities for confirming whether or not you think an item is worth purchasing. You have free rotation to try out champs and skin previews all over the Internet to look at the skin before you buy it.

You have to remember that they need to make money in order to keep this game running.

xXadijakillerXx

07-03-2013

there should be 5 refund because there is more than 100 champs and 3 refunds is not enough