Low fps ... :@

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SWmaniac97

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2012

Hello !
I have a problem ... my fps is 20, and I don't have an idea why. My internet is good ! I got 47 ping, so I bet that the internet is not the problem.
System: Intel(R)
Celeron(R) CPU 2.66GHz
2.67 GHz, 2,00 GB of RAM
Physical Address Extension
Windows: XP
Thanks in advance !

Rubius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

There're others with the same problem. You may need to wait for a hotfix

arindoral

03-07-2012

Same here , it's still impossibile to play Please Fix it!

xXAcidBurnXx

03-07-2012

I managed to fix this by deleting the 2 files in Config folder: game.cfg and input.ini. I also restarted PC so no clue what fixed it, but my money is on the first solution.

braintardGG

03-07-2012

For everyone who has problems with FPS problem it might be that it's a bug in a patch
Or it may be that your pc might not be able to handle League of Legends (The chance of this is really small though)
To test your pc try this site - Note it analyzes your pc there for it takes graphical device information from your pc. It's safe though I use it myself to check if I can run a certain game
- http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx
It's a site that analyzes your pc. And compares the requirements to your graphical devices like
- Graphic Card
- CPU Processor Speed
- PC Software (Windows, Mac - versions)
- Ram & Free disk space
If u are on the mininum I reccomend a pc upgrade just so u can run the game smoothly

arindoral

03-07-2012

Before The patch i was running LoL with 60 FPS now 10 15 max 20fps in certains conditions (many mobs and champions 5 fps ).
It's all patch fault

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx Test :

Congratulations, your system passes the Recommended requirements! You should have a great experience running this product.

SWmaniac97

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by braintardGG View Post
For everyone who has problems with FPS problem it might be that it's a bug in a patch
Or it may be that your pc might not be able to handle League of Legends (The chance of this is really small though)
To test your pc try this site - Note it analyzes your pc there for it takes graphical device information from your pc. It's safe though I use it myself to check if I can run a certain game
- http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx
It's a site that analyzes your pc. And compares the requirements to your graphical devices like
- Graphic Card
- CPU Processor Speed
- PC Software (Windows, Mac - versions)
- Ram & Free disk space
If u are on the mininum I reccomend a pc upgrade just so u can run the game smoothly
Thanks, but my PC is with average parameters, so that's not the problem ...

RiotDecrepit

QA Analyst

03-07-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey there SWmaniac97!

For starters, I'd like like to make it clear that FPS (Frame per Second) and latency aren't really related, meaning that your FPS wouldn't really be affected by your quality connection. That being said, I'd first recommend that you look over the steps provided in this thread, which contains the most common and reliable methods for ensuring that you get the best in-game FPS possible. You can also post your Dxdiag information here and I can take a look!

Iakko

04-07-2012

What about HUD? After this patch when i move my mouse to skills bar etc. my game freezes for 2-3 seconds, so I can't move the map. After changing resolution I don't have freezes but I can't use my abilities because when I do i have this problem again. Can you help me?

Sorry for bad english.

SWmaniac97

Recruiter

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDecrepit View Post
Hey there SWmaniac97!

For starters, I'd like like to make it clear that FPS (Frame per Second) and latency aren't really related, meaning that your FPS wouldn't really be affected by your quality connection. That being said, I'd first recommend that you look over the steps provided in this thread, which contains the most common and reliable methods for ensuring that you get the best in-game FPS possible. You can also post your Dxdiag information here and I can take a look!
Thanks !
I done what you wanted.