Riot, please let us surrender before 20 minutes played

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iintho

20-06-2012

Today I've played 3 games with 2 of my friends, where the other 2 on our team left after 3-5 minutes. This means, we have to stay in game for 15 minutes waiting for the inevitable.

Why?

I know the arguments for riot is that the game might be winnable even though if it doesn't seem like it pre 20 minutes. But this is a whole other case. If 2 people leave, and stays disconnected from the game for more than 4 minutes, i think people should be able to surrender before 20 minutes.

The only thing Riot is actually accomplishing by forcing people to stay in a lost game, is more rage.

I think the LoL community got enough rage as it is.

Could a Rioter please respond to if there's any solutions coming up on this, and if not, why?

Clarification: I would like to see the surrender function being allowed earlier than 20 minutes played, only if more than 1 players disconnects from the game(and stays out of the game for 3-4 minutes)

I would like to see Riot answer to this. I know the game is free, and we can't "demand" anything at all. Which i agree to as well, but i would love to get an explanation to why it shouldn't be allowed to surrender when people actually leaves the game.

KopU

20-06-2012

bump

Iintho

20-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heibz View Post
There would have been WAY too much surrendervotes too early then. I find people to be way to negative in general in this game
If you read the original post, you'll see that i want a surrender to be allowed before 20 minutes only if several people disconnects from the game.

RestoringDragon

20-06-2012

Surrender before 20 -> no

Surrender after a team mate is DC'ed for more then 5 min -> yes pls

About 74 Ninjas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-06-2012

Enemy scored first blood
OMG SURRENDER THIS NOBS OR I AFK

FatalException

20-06-2012

Even the 20 Minutes are to short of a time to determine a lost game. If you take it of, most games would be "SURRENDER!" at first blood.

Better get through those 20 mins the few times you really are hopeless.

medevil12

20-06-2012

Agree and supported.

And also give an option for those who dont wanna be trolled by premades. Like playing with no premades at all.

MyAccIsBanned

20-06-2012

ad carry afks for 10min..pls let us end this game....

pointless to play

NikecaK

20-06-2012

One game I was playing as a jungler.
Jungling, counter-jungling and ganking.
5 minutes in our solo top disconnects.
I go in every 2 minutes to push back the enemy solo top and clear the lane and then go back to my jungling.
Another 2 minutes in our Mid laner disconnects.
I have to keep his lane pushed aswell while trying to steal a red or blue from the enemy jungler while they're ganking bot.
15 minutes into the game i found myself jungling, counter jungling, solo toping, mid laning and ganking at the same time.
I carried the game and we won.

In case you're wondeing, i was Skarner with boots of Mobility.

Iintho

20-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikecaK View Post
One game I was playing as a jungler.
Jungling, counter-jungling and ganking.
5 minutes in our solo top disconnects.
I go in every 2 minutes to push back the enemy solo top and clear the lane and then go back to my jungling.
Another 2 minutes in our Mid laner disconnects.
I have to keep his lane pushed aswell while trying to steal a red or blue from the enemy jungler while they're ganking bot.
15 minutes into the game i found myself jungling, counter jungling, solo toping, mid laning and ganking at the same time.
I carried the game and we won.

In case you're wondeing, i was Skarner with boots of Mobility.
Sure, it happens, but not too often, would you say?

12345 ... 9