Preventing The Unwanted (Mis-click) Buys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Title may not be good , but here is the thing .
Oracles .

In last patch , one of the features was preventing people from buying more than enough ( 9 ) runes of one kind so that they won't waste their money by misclicking . I was thinking doing the exact same thing to oracles might be good . I mean , I'm not saying make it like you should max. have 1 oracle , no , there may be people out there who likes to buy 2 or more ,( Don't know why , not going to dicuss it :P ) but it would be nice to control it though , like we should be able to change it to ' Having Max. 1 oracles at a time ' in options . But thats not exactly the main interest of what I am thinking . Kind of same though.

So without wasting any more time of you , What I want is you should be unable to buy again when you have FULL INVENTORY ( You all know , when you have full inventory , it immedietly uses oracle and elixirs upon buying ) and ALREADY have one .

Yes , you can do it . Maybe no one did that before ( No , I didn't too :p ) but it may happen . I understand doing it with elixirs , it refreshes the buffs , but it doesn't refresh the oracles . It just takes your money and you can't even sell it because it's not in your inventory ( even if you did , you will lose money ). So it maybe a little useless change but I don't know , maybe one day someone may do it accidentally :p

Sorry for my bad english , not a native speaker , and thank you so much for reading .

For those who didn't :
TL;DR : When you have full inventory , you can buy oracles elixir over and over again and waste your money . You can do it with elixirs , but at least they refresh . It's would be bad if someone misclick and waste their money . You should change it .

GunBlade Master

06-05-2012

Nice idea, also, something which has been said a lot is allowing to sell items at full price like 10-20 sec after buying, just for those times you accidentaly buy two boots etc

o0Phantom0o

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

i think a better approach would be to offer a refund within 5 secs of purchase on full price

Shiny Cloyster

07-05-2012

Why not a full refund if you haven't left healing pool range?

Grunge Monkey

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Cloyster View Post
better idea! i like this idea its happened clicked boots twice and wasted like 100g on them! being able to sell at full price on the summoners platform is a nice idea!

snadge

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Cloyster View Post
Karthus

bigmeatmanifesto

07-05-2012

This is not a problem, it will never be fixed by riot, when you can just single click an item then press the buy button.

Sadistikal

07-05-2012

How about you boys just pay attention, eh? :P