Spectator Mode, Watching Friend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TiagoRunite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-04-2012

About the spectator mode, if you want to watch your friend's game will you see the enemy team as well? I ask this, because obviously people can comunicate outside the game, with skype, teamspeak... and that would be really anoying.
Or does it have a delay in what you are seeing? (I didnt quite understand if that delay they spoke about in the video was only for the begining of the match or the whole game, if it is for the whole game the first paragraph would be no problem)

Kiromana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-04-2012

the delay should be there, 3 min if I'm not mistaken and yes you see everything that the teams see (there is still fog of war) however I'm not sure if you could switch from seeing just 1 teams vision, both, no fow

Childrenl0ver

29-04-2012

1 word. delay

Andexx

29-04-2012

3 min delay

/thread

Eclìpse

Master Recruiter

29-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andexx View Post
3 min delay

/thread
Andexx so smart! Are you streaming / shoutcasting anything soon?

George Pwney

29-04-2012

3 min delay on start, but u'll be finished 6 mins earlier, cool eh?!