Morde R need a buff ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sebob

29-04-2012

Well here is how it goes.

Play morde, HueHueHue in /all, enemy carry gets fed of noob teammates, ult enemy carry, spam HueHueHue in /all as the ghost of enemy carry slaughters the rest of the enemys.

Winnz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-04-2012

Morde has the best ultimate in the game and you are seriously asking for a buff...?!?!

Raptorg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-04-2012

Is this thread for real? Have you ever looked at what his ultimate does?

Ralfh4

29-04-2012

If their focusing your ghost then they should be getting murdered by your AD carry. If they're focusing your AD carry then your ghost will destroy them.
Morde's ult is one of the strongest in the game and certainly a Top 3 ult for late game.

Legit Korean

29-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebob View Post
Well here is how it goes.

Play morde, HueHueHue in /all, enemy carry gets fed of noob teammates, ult enemy carry, spam HueHueHue in /all as the ghost of enemy carry slaughters the rest of the enemys.
Okay man I get but all these jokes are years old. Morde is not the same Morde any more. I mean, I got quads all the time and 1v2 people but I still think he's not strong enough. I think they should just revert the nerfs tbh

Yakkahboo

29-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivalry Superst View Post
Well yeah I always focus the AD carry but if I can get to her she's usually 2 shotted any way, I don't need the Ult, sometimes she dies before I even have a chance to put it on her.
And what about the after effect? Congratulations, you now have an extra AD carry?

Pfft, The ghost is everything.

Birdboy Dom

29-04-2012

Yeah man, Morde's ult is so weak now. It should be an AoE like Vlad's.

.____.

Legit Korean

29-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakkahboo View Post
And what about the after effect? Congratulations, you now have an extra AD carry?

Pfft, The ghost is everything.
But they usually run and they dont die

Owl Raider

29-04-2012

Thanks for showing us just how clueless you are OP. But please get a clue before continuing to post nonsense on the forums...

Quote:
Warwick: 5 Second stun + damage + life steal
It's 1.8 seconds of stun mind you, with 5 attacks during this time, 5 seconds of stun would have been awfully OP, especially since it's a suppression effect.

Quote:
Fiora: you're dead
Ummm, what...?

Quote:
jax: god mode
Ummm, what...?

And I can go on and on and on... You're simply clueless, it's as simple as that.

Legit Korean

29-04-2012

My point is, it's still a guarantee kill, Like if a tank warwick ults a ad carry at start of the fight, that carry is going to die.

Also, morde is so melee , am I suppose to build him tank or what?