Elo hell.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

randomnoob1337

14-04-2012

Quote:
and yes, it does exist.
Nothing to see here

assassin100

14-04-2012

agreed

B Tastic

14-04-2012

How can you get out of "it" when you're doing well? I was playing with a m8 of me and we played bot lane. We did a good job, getting first blood and good cs. But then our jungler starts to feed. We said him he should be more careful but he didn't care. Then the enemy team went with the whole team to our bot lane and pushed it out. Our mid laner was just in the mid standing there and said "no you're dumber than me, I dont help". I mean WTF. Why? Our top laner left after 10 minutes so it was just surrender at 20. This was not the only game where this happens. But how to get more elo if you're not that bad?

Thanks for reading

Cpt NIZN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-04-2012

Yes of course it exist. To say something else is just stuiped. But you can get out of it if your good.. Elo hell = bad players playground.

Nagamasa

14-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuliusssss View Post
Don't play rank during week ends and holidays.
Inc summer holidays ^o^ 3 months without ranked ?!

Experia178

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-04-2012

I don't understand why some people "knock" other about this "ELOHell".
I originally didnt think about it and i challenged myself, i dropped from 1300 to 900 to see what it would be like!
Guess what!
I'm stuck.

SwordOfDay

14-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fevereddream1 View Post
Don't be retarded please.

I win my lane most of the time, and I did win my lane for my 2 previous matches. I lost them because of retarded team mates. For one, the jungler was bad who kept camping lanes and ended up being 3 levels behind everyone else. Worst thing of all he was not successful with the ganks because the opponents warded.

Second game: We lost because the AD carry kept focusing Amumu late game in team fights, and got all of his killed.
First game:

And why weren't you, as the laner buying pink wards to clean out the enemy wards? Just because you are not the support does not mean you don't buy wards. You should always buy atleast one pink ward to clear out enemy wards and give your jungler a chance. This goes for EVERY lane. If you're in mid, dont need to buy two pink wards. Just buy one, put it the brush on one side to clear out enemy wards and have your jungler gank from that bush. Swap around which bush it is too.

Second game:

Not much you can do about that. Be polite when telling them who to focus. If you start flaming at them and calling them a retard for focus the wrong person, they will just not listen to you.

Carlosprazeres

14-04-2012

i dont understand how people assume just because someone else complains that matchmaking is broken and elo hell does exist, they simply rate and categorize that poster has BAD.

it is stupid and doesnt even constitute a decent post or answer, i myself am caught in the webs of lower elo hell, i dropped from 1400 flat, to 1250 in just 3-4 days, whence i carried myself from 1100, to 1400, so that says my true rating is somehwere around 1360, altho i cant seem to climb of the 1250-1300 elo atm, and like the OP said, i almost always win my lane, assist counterjungling, secure buffs, avoid enemy from roaming, usually do everything right, when the game develops i usuually am facing atleast 1 of the enemy lanes completly fed by the jungler and lane enemy.

so yes i agree elo hell does exist, and it is very dificult to carry yourself out no matter what you do, because in the end you are rellying on the rest of your team, unless you are destroying the enemy team so hard single-handedly that they ush a surrender button at 20, but we all know that is not very frequent.

my 2 cents

TLR: elo hell exists, just because someone says it does, doesnt mean that person is bad, everyone needs to improve in way or another but it has been proven over and over elo hell does exist and MM is broken.

B Tastic

14-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlosprazeres View Post
i dont understand how people assume just because someone else complains that matchmaking is broken and elo hell does exist, they simply rate and categorize that poster has BAD.

it is stupid and doesnt even constitute a decent post or answer, i myself am caught in the webs of lower elo hell, i dropped from 1400 flat, to 1250 in just 3-4 days, whence i carried myself from 1100, to 1400, so that says my true rating is somehwere around 1360, altho i cant seem to climb of the 1250-1300 elo atm, and like the OP said, i almost always win my lane, assist counterjungling, secure buffs, avoid enemy from roaming, usually do everything right, when the game develops i usuually am facing atleast 1 of the enemy lanes completly fed by the jungler and lane enemy.

so yes i agree elo hell does exist, and it is very dificult to carry yourself out no matter what you do, because in the end you are rellying on the rest of your team, unless you are destroying the enemy team so hard single-handedly that they ush a surrender button at 20, but we all know that is not very frequent.

my 2 cents

TLR: elo hell exists, just because someone says it does, doesnt mean that person is bad, everyone needs to improve in way or another but it has been proven over and over elo hell does exist and MM is broken.
dude you so right.