Bug splats

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Total Jinx

11-04-2012

For some reason I frequently get bug splats. After que when it should show loading screen I get bug spalt error. Sometimes it happens when I am almost loaded and about to conect to the game. I cant reconect to game at all... You can try a million times and I still get same Bug splat. Repairing client doesnt help at all. Help?

2good2betrue

11-04-2012

I get the same problem.

Aletoria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Hello Total Jinx.

Could you explain in a more detailed way, what is happening to you?, possible screenshots would be good to have also, though not necessary?
if this is provided, i may be able to assist you further.

Regards
Aletoria

2good2betrue

11-04-2012

I could tell you whats wrong with mine.

While on the loading screen, I will get to around 70-100% and then get a bugsplat error

DURING the loading it will freeze for 1-2 seconds.

No I dont have LoL recorder or anything of that nature, repair does not work. happens on NA and EU-W

EU-W I am 30 NA I am around 10-15.

Aletoria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2good2betrue View Post
I could tell you whats wrong with mine.

While on the loading screen, I will get to around 70-100% and then get a bugsplat error

DURING the loading it will freeze for 1-2 seconds.

No I dont have LoL recorder or anything of that nature, repair does not work. happens on NA and EU-W

EU-W I am 30 NA I am around 10-15.
Hello 2good2betrue.

This problem may be caused by a number of problems.
i recommend you try these solutions out, and see if they work for you.

1. Update your video card drivers.

2. try disable your anti virus program. Also check your firewall, to see if League of Legends is allowed trough.

3. if you're at one point, able to get into a game, try turn your graphics down.

4. if none of the above worked, try reinstall the game. it can correct many problems, and this may be one of them.

if none of the solutions worked for you, i recommend you send in a support ticket to Riot, about this matter, and look trough the Knowledgebase.
here's a link the support ticket site: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

here's a link to the knowledgebase: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/forums

Hope this solved your problem.
have a good day!

Regards
Aletoria

Sherom

Player Support Lead
Player Behavior

11-04-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aletoria View Post
Hello 2good2betrue.

This problem may be caused by a number of problems.
i recommend you try these solutions out, and see if they work for you.

1. Update your video card drivers.

2. try disable your anti virus program. Also check your firewall, to see if League of Legends is allowed trough.

3. if you're at one point, able to get into a game, try turn your graphics down.

4. if none of the above worked, try reinstall the game. it can correct many problems, and this may be one of them.

if none of the solutions worked for you, i recommend you send in a support ticket to Riot, about this matter, and look trough the Knowledgebase.
here's a link the support ticket site: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

here's a link to the knowledgebase: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/forums

Hope this solved your problem.
have a good day!

Regards
Aletoria
Thanks Aletoria for your prompt reply and support. I will quote this solution to bring more visibility to the main issue and how to solve it.