error?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marquant

06-03-2012

if i have chosed my champion and the game start i get this error? what can i do.

thanks

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error lol.jpg
Views:	3824
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	77971  

RiotDecrepit

QA Analyst

06-03-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hello!

I would like to first remind you that, while you work on resolving this issue, make sure that you run your tests in solo custom games, to ensure that you don't accrue any unwarranted leaves while trying to fix the problem.

For starters I would like for you to ensure that you have the most up-to-date drivers for your video card. If you're not sure how to properly update your drivers, please take a look at this article.

After you've updated your drivers, I would like for you to run the self-repair function of the patcher. On occasion, BugSplat errors can be caused by a corrupted installation of the game. To run the repair, simply click on the gears in the upper right-hand corner of the patcher window, and select the button labeled "Repair."

I would also like for you to make sure that you've properly updated DirectX (here) and that you've disabled any programs that make use of an overlay, such as Mumble, Ventrilo, or Xfire.

It's possible that your firewall or AV software might be interfering with the smooth operation of the game, so you might want to try disabling it to see if it stops the BugSplat errors from occurring.

If you keep experiencing BugSplat errors, then the next thing I would advise would be more you to submit a ticket to our support site, here. When you do, make sure that you explain what steps you've tried so far, and make sure to attach the 3 following pieces of information:

1. Your Dxdiag information
2. Your most recent r3d log from when you experienced this issue. You can find this log in the following directory:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Game - R3d Logs
3. A Process List

evelientje

22-03-2012

i had this problem before, and now just all the time. The only thing that seems to work is alt tab during loading and untab when youre in game..

Bheadr

05-05-2012

i'm sorry i have a question how am i supposed to know which r3d log to add ??

c0ngs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-05-2012

Probably the last one, sort them by date created/modified ^^!

grenheldo

09-05-2012

I've done all of these steps and i still have the same problem. apparently it has something to do with having an Intel graphics card..... is this true?

Shadark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

I've sometimes found this error with LoLReplay. Try uninstalling it or upgrading to last version

If that don't works, try repairing your LoL installation. Hope it helps!

flamex111

Recruiter

30-05-2012

i just got this problem, yesterday i played like 10 games and it all worked perfectly fine, but today i get the bugsplat error on anything i try to open.
ive tried repair on the loading screen but it gave no positive results.
help? please?
btw. i dont have lol recorder, i dont even know what that is?? >.<

SuCk87

30-05-2012

just to say that prb cant fix i do everything update all repair reinstal update lol turn him off set all on low video everything and again i get that

EyeTrack

10-07-2012

Ever since the latest patch I have been unable to connect to matches. I have tried what has been suggested and then been able to get into custom games. But then the moment I try to get into normal matches it doesn't load after champ selection.