Patch: Still no normal draft fix! cmon Riot ...

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bastastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-02-2012

I queue a lot both solo and premade, and I don't want it to change.

NickSuperDDuper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastastic View Post
I queue a lot both solo and premade, and I don't want it to change.
your opinion ofc.
but what about all the people that solo queue and want to train before ranked, think they are gonna be happy to be constant support or occasional jungler if they are lucky?

PikaPika

19-02-2012

they solved it last patch.i was always last pick and after the pacth i started at 3 and 1st pick but after 4 or 5 days it all got back to the same. the bug isnīt solved i guess

NickSuperDDuper

19-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow warriors View Post
they solved it last patch.i was always last pick and after the pacth i started at 3 and 1st pick but after 4 or 5 days it all got back to the same. the bug isnīt solved i guess
didnt see anything in patch notes, doubt they fixed it

Linif

20-02-2012

Normal Drafts not being run by premades? Oh god, I smell the Trolls coming in the masses.

NickSuperDDuper

20-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linif View Post
Normal Drafts not being run by premades? Oh god, I smell the Trolls coming in the masses.
premades are often trolls too, and you assume random players are worse than premades, for no valid reason
btw trolls are everywhere, changing the bug won't increase them at all, maybe even lower the amount

Linif

20-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickSuperDDuper View Post
and you assume random players are worse than premades, for no valid reason
I'd like to stop you there. I have plenty of reasons and I'm not assuming. 80% of the random population are Trundles.

Premades can be Trundle tribes too, but I've yet to encounter one that trolls their team over the enemy team.

Vantia

20-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linif View Post
I'd like to stop you there. I have plenty of reasons and I'm not assuming. 80% of the random population are Trundles.

Premades can be Trundle tribes too, but I've yet to encounter one that trolls their team over the enemy team.
you serious? the number of times i have come across premades of 2 or 3 just trolling like hell, a few days ago i have a 3 man premade building AP champs AD/on hit and feeding all game

Only trolls that are ever fun are 4 man premades that convince you to play support in a 5 man support team, thats actually good

But i cant wait for this bug to be fixed, its really putting me off playing recently

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

20-02-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickSuperDDuper View Post
the bug where premades are being put first in every normal draft game still hasn't been fixed. Nothing about it in the patch notes.

This is rly rly annoying, we have been posting threads about this for so long, then finally got an answer from a red, and now we are a month later ...

Plz fix this, it's anti-fun

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...938821#5938821(red answer)
I looked into a follow up for this on Friday, first of all I need to apologise as the information I received initially was mistaken. This was not a bug, but by design; there's a reason that information isn't always immediately forthcoming and that's a good example, it's better to get confirmation and wait on fixes to be lined up.

You guys deserved an answer and I gave the one I got, unfortunately it was in error.

With that said, the fact that there was some confusion over how this should work even internally among people not involved with Matchmaking started up a really solid discussion backed by your thread. There's been several suggestions put forward on this, already.

I don't have an ETA, as it is being discussed but I don't want to avoid giving an answer to you guys on this as it feels a bit shifty to avoid the topic altogether when I have information, even if it is the kind that might get me burned at the stake. That's where we stand right now, and I'm sorry for any expectations raised.

Linif

20-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
I looked into a follow up for this on Friday, first of all I need to apologise as the information I received initially was mistaken. This was not a bug, but by design; there's a reason that information isn't always immediately forthcoming and that's a good example, it's better to get confirmation and wait on fixes to be lined up.

You guys deserved an answer and I gave the one I got, unfortunately it was in error.

With that said, the fact that there was some confusion over how this should work even internally among people not involved with Matchmaking started up a really solid discussion backed by your thread. There's been several suggestions put forward on this, already.

I don't have an ETA, as it is being discussed but I don't want to avoid giving an answer to you guys on this as it feels a bit shifty to avoid the topic altogether when I have information, even if it is the kind that might get me burned at the stake. That's where we stand right now, and I'm sorry for any expectations raised.
Valoran is safe... for now.

1234567 ... 8