@Riot: Normal Draft unfair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerebov

17-01-2012

Bumping this fine thread as this issue annoys me greatly

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

17-01-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Good news for you, I contacted our game team about this and your issue is actually a bug. It should be randomized, however it's placing premades first.

We don't have an ETA on when it will be fixed but our guys are aware and looking into it.

This is a good example of a thread that's needed, League of Legends is a game with a million different things going on under the hood and even on the surface, myself and many others thought this was intentional, because it's very logical.

Without the Community knockng on our door these things would go unnoticed so thank you!

NickSuperDDuper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
Good news for you, I contacted our game team about this and your issue is actually a bug. It should be randomized, however it's placing premades first.

We don't have an ETA on when it will be fixed but our guys are aware and looking into it.

This is a good example of a thread that's needed, League of Legends is a game with a million different things going on under the hood and even on the surface, myself and many others thought this was intentional, because it's very logical.

Without the Community knockng on our door these things would go unnoticed so thank you!
and thank you for helping us
glad to see that riot didnt actually intended this

Saivex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

17-01-2012

Thank you.

iTomes

17-01-2012

While I slightly disagree with the choice of completely randomizing the system for reasons stated before I honestly wonder how this bug remained unmentioned for so long =D. I mean, it really is kind of obvious =D...

KebabVan

17-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTomes View Post
While I slightly disagree with the choice of completely randomizing the system for reasons stated before I honestly wonder how this bug remained unmentioned for so long =D. I mean, it really is kind of obvious =D...
Thanks Ymir that's good to hear.

iTomes your arguments were bad, but on this point... I'm sure the relevant team did know it was there but hadn't got round to it. With threads like this raising the issue, it may get made a higher priority than before.

Jagoz

17-01-2012

Community W I N S

ThanatosVI

17-01-2012

Quote:

And thx to you Ymir we finally got some answers.

Ymir best Rioter ever !!!

Sandcoat

17-01-2012

Normal draft is absolutely unplayable due to 4 man premades.

Rayvén

17-01-2012

Quote:
Good news for you, I contacted our game team about this and your issue is actually a bug. It should be randomized, however it's placing premades first
NONONONONONO, WAIT, JUST WAIT NOW, NO!

Are you serious with this?! And by that I mean are you serious?! REALLY ****ING SERIOUS?!

Cmon. There were like 5 bajillion posts about normal draft so far. Like... 1 week after normal draft was released there were already posts about people getting last pick ALL of the time. And from that day... there wer literally 10 topics about that issue every day (even I opened like 2 and responded to like 10...). And NOW, finally NOW, N O W, its the first time you even seem to notice this?!

COME ON! Company wanting to be close to its playerbase?! START READING FORUMS.

Sorry, Im really glad this will finally be changed. ITS GREAT that I may not end up as last pick everytime I decide to play a solo match.... BUT EXPLAIN ME HOW! How is it possible that this issue could exist for like 4 months now (dunno how old draft normals are exactly), with constant floodwaves of complaints about.... and you dont care at all? Tell me, does it really need a 500 posts thread with 200 upvotes, to be on top of the forums for 2 weeks for you guys to say like "nope, sorry".

Im just very pissed now. Very glad, and very pissed.
This thread is out for 2 weeks, has ~25 pages and 200 upvotes... and on top of that youre reaction of "its supposed to work that way" - like.... do you even know what your co-workers get paid for?

Really.... instead of sticking to those ****ING "NERF VAYNE SHACO AND TRYND SO OP" threads.... jeeesus.... this is like.... pure awesomeness...