They should reverse the pick order in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaBranch

27-11-2011

Yes, they should! Why? Because right now (correct me if I'm wrong), the highest ranked player picks first, and the lowest ranked player picks last. The highest ranked often picks a champ which he is very good with. But when the lowest ranked player has to pick, he often has little to no idea what to pick, because he has less experience in the game (the gap between the highest and lowest ranked player is often pretty big IMO). So you end up with a sh*tty last pick. But, if you'd make the highest player pick last, the lowest ranked player could pick a champ which he can play pretty good, and the highest ranked player could do some awesome counterpicking. Thoughts?

Worst CaIls NA

27-11-2011

Yeah then you'll lose because your lowest Elo player is playing an AD carry and can't last hit. Your mid can't last hit either and your solotop is 0/20.

No, it's fine the way it is ^^

NinjaBranch

27-11-2011

I guess that will happen anyways, if they can't play AD but want to really bad/can only play AD, they will. Regardless of what you picked. By placing the highest guy last, you can at least do something about it.

YouGotTheTouch

27-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByFire View Post
Yeah then you'll lose because your lowest Elo player is playing an AD carry and can't last hit. Your mid can't last hit either and your solotop is 0/20.

No, it's fine the way it is ^^
But then the other team will have the same problem, so surely it will even out.

That said, I don't disagree with the current system either.

GøødFella

27-11-2011

ranking is a matter of luck some times... there are times u are sooooooooooo stack in ur elo that whatever u do u just cant carry or do jack...
u can be last pick and still do the difference in the team if u actually know what to do and when to do it.
the biggest problem in games is the rage. vent it dudes and just let it go away on the enemy team. pwn them in game. dont rage in ur team8s just cuz they gave fb , or even worse from the champ select screen.