Anniversary Celebration: It's a Surprise!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 39
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

giGGling

27-10-2011

So the first one got deleted because it was so downvoted. Holy ****. But still...

Happy birthday Riot! You are doing great. I don't like fiddle that much, so I won't buy the skin. But still, habby birthday!

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

27-10-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadecium View Post
Lol a repost because of all the downvotes?
The skin is a great one, but what bothers the most people is just that there isnt anything fun for every1, I dont play Fiddle, so I find this kind of a boring 'surprise' or even not a surprise at al... Stil a great skin for Fiddle
It's a repost because the original thread was merged and it's not possible to unmerge the thread. It's what happens when Mundo mislicks.

Also to answer questions, the skin is Legendary and will be 975 permanently.

Wuzun

27-10-2011

Ymir, i do not get the point of starting exactly the same thread again. After you just hid the thread with 450 downvotes.

You guys had so so many things you could have done with this day. And not all require free IP/RP.
- Let all members of Riot staff play with the community, custom ranked and normal games.
- Make all champs free to play and all skins unlocked for just this day.
- Give boosts or something
- Have a champion ready that will be playable on this day, and will get released in 2~3 weeks, everyone who played today will get the champ free.

In general make everyone want to play today and have a good time. And not realising a skin. You still do need to pay for it and 11500 upvotes is still only 0.0007% of your playerbase...

Lava

27-10-2011

My question to you Ymir, is whats your thoughts to the reactions on what is supposed to be a "celebratory" day? Did it turn out how you guys anticipated? From what I see, there's a strong view been posted by summoners on the boards...

Sneak Dog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-10-2011

The skin is awesome, but i wouldve expected something for everyone to enjoy instead of just a skin, something like an event, something that would make people remember this day like "Yeah, I participated in that, it was fun! I wonder what next year will be"

LiCi2k8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-10-2011

LoL 2th year anniversary is the worst Anniversary Celebration!

HurriMcDurr

27-10-2011

Happy Birthday!
And regarding the Skin:
I don't play fiddle and I won't buy it, but it's still pretty ****ing awesome.

F3lCoR

27-10-2011

Awesome thanks Riot!

Mid

27-10-2011

Want a present? thumbs down.

pa k de miedo

27-10-2011

Happy birthday!

Everybody knows that cake is a lie...

12345612 ... 39