Free to play champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rocket Fistana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-07-2011

Riot you should disallow the free to play champs to 30 lvl players.Today I lose a game where our Kassadin play for first time was 30 lvl with more than 500 wins and fail so hard I think 30lvl players shouldn't play with this champs or maybe to can play with them only in COOP and custom games?

Kartious

03-07-2011

I feel that the free to play champs should be played by level 30s in normal games but not in ranked. Normal is a good way to practice champs in real combat and situations without being pressured to do that well. Ranked its annoying that people are playing Free to play champs they cant even play and making you lose rating which is at stake. Main victim champ here is Vald and Cass I ask if people are playing them on my team and if they want to play them when they are free I ban them just for the high risk that they can't play them to save their lives

KartonnenDoos

03-07-2011

Just because this one guy fails, the other thousands of Lv30's can't test out new champions? Doesn't make sense to me bro.

Rocket Fistana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-07-2011

This was just an example.I saw so much failers with free to play champs :X

Hekatian

03-07-2011

I think a 6 years old can speak english way better than you. And i totally disagree. Just because some of them are retarded it does not mean i won't be able to test out some heroes.

Rocket Fistana

Master Recruiter

03-07-2011

Maybe I never say my english is perfect.I just think Riot have to do something to limit the use of the free to play champ used by 30lvl players.

Gom8z

03-07-2011

You can get to level 30 and still only afford 3-4 champs (depending on which ones you go for - runes to etc).

So it's unfair to say I hit level 30 and now I can't try another champ and have to just randomly buy champions without testing them out.

Sorry mate it's a bad idea although I think the ranked games banning free champs is a fair call.

Acetaminophen

Business Analyst

03-07-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Everyone has to start somewhere, and you cannot be instantly good with someone. We want everyone to have the chance to play with new champions, and just because someone is level 30 does not mean that should be subjected to limitations.

roflcopterssssss

03-07-2011

that is the most fail logic ever, oh look i saw someone crash while driving a car, well i suppose none should be allowed to drive a car then right?

Ntastan

03-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflcopterssssss View Post
that is the most fail logic ever, oh look i saw someone crash while driving a car, well i suppose none should be allowed to drive a car then right?
And that was the most fail example ever, what OP talks about is "ohh look someone that just knows how to drive his car gets part in a wrc race, crashes killing himself and few others" yes thats why drivers cant drive there with no xperience.