Bosst hiemerdinger?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lallé

09-06-2011

Bump!

Lallé

12-06-2011

Bumb!

FeralPony

Live Balance Designer

12-06-2011
8 of 11 Riot Posts

He'll be getting a small change next patch to help his early game mana issues. I also have a tiny bit of time having just completed a large project, and will be looking much closer at Heimer and will be compiling a list of suggestions for Heimerdinger to the live team. So if anyone here has more suggestions please post them =)

Valjen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

He has pretty high cooldowns on his damage spells and they are also a bit unreliable. There is not much you can do about it though. Maybe increasing grenades speed a bit.

This has been suggested many times but I would add some defensive stat scalings to his turrets. So at least one his spells could deal a bit more consistent damage. Currently they are taken out so fast that they don't contribute to team fights and middle-end game 1v1/2v2 at all.

Oh, and his ultimate is a joke. I wouldn't mind at all if you guys would scrap it and give him something else instead.

FeralPony

Live Balance Designer

12-06-2011
9 of 11 Riot Posts

Grenade speed is certainly on my agenda. It is crazy slow currently.

Fyndath

13-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valjen View Post
He has pretty high cooldowns on his damage spells and they are also a bit unreliable. There is not much you can do about it though. Maybe increasing grenades speed a bit.

This has been suggested many times but I would add some defensive stat scalings to his turrets. So at least on his spells could deal a bit more consistent damage. Currently they are taken out so fast that they don't contribute to team fights and middle-end game 1v1/2v2 at all.

Oh, and his ultimate is a joke. I wouldn't mind at all if you guys would scrap it and give him something else instead.
Agree. His rockets are also easily countered if there are some minions between you, making them useless. The Q is ridiculously slow, his ult is... well not useless, it makes your grenade a little bit faster.

DronCZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-06-2011

Lets pretend that haimer has a laser pointer so he can order his turrets to attack certain enemies => anyone who is located in turrets range as well as in heimers range at the same time can be mark as target for turrets by heimer (while standing only in one of ranges, turrets will focus nearest enemy), ofc that turrets will focus enemy champs who attack haimer even without his mark

everything else was said...

maybe one more suggestion for rockets => one rocket out of these three is smarter one and always focus first champions but does only 60% (or so) damage if could damage target at closer range then champ, if the champion IS one of the three closest target dmg is 100%
... while ulti is on there are three of them

sry for my english

Heiwing

13-06-2011

A few changes that could help heimy:

-remove gold earned when u kill his turrets.12g per turret is just easy money. That's like having an extra minion every 2 waves, money cow for the ennemies !
-increase grenade's speed / blind duration.
-reduce mana costs.
-Make his rockets and turrets focus blind people. If there are more targets blind than there are rockets, it will hit the closest blind target.Somehow like urgot, you see what I mean ^^'.
-his ulti: instead of healing turret, it could make them invincible. Like tryn's ulti, but for his turrets.

Niedle

13-06-2011

I love to play heimer, but right now, he is so UP it is not really fun. Mana problems aside

This is what should be fixed:
-Turrets should at least hit anything that is in range, there is bug that sometimes they dont shoot...
- Turrets hp should stack with your ability power as well. In end game 2 autoattacks of champ kill your turret. Which is not really fun since you only have 2.
- The "Stun" grenade is impossible to stun with. Even if you aim perfectly, the change of having a stun is 1/1000. Which is not really how its supposed to be I guess.

Torquere

13-06-2011

you should be able to 'alt' control your turrets to manual target, or let them act like tower targeting anyone who hits heim.

Change the turrets model its the 1 biggest F ulgy thing in the game.

Change his ult its stupidly situational. make it double the range of the turrets + small damage buff.

spd of grendes as siad and scale q with items.