Practice Games & Removed Blood Effects.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tecumseh

28-07-2010

Hello all,

I'm creating this thread to avoid spam:

1. We've momentarily implemented a requirement of four human players to be present to launch a practice game to manage server load. There is no ETA for a return to normal, but it will be as soon as possible.

2. Yes, blood effects have been removed in Europe to accomodate laws from several European countries. Vladimir does retain his effects, but the colour of his blood has been changed to black.

Tecumseh

Arthua

28-07-2010

black blood???? this is ridiculous, don't you see that?

qontroL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-07-2010

the lesson for LoL staff, no more champions that use blood to fight, or bomb germany? ;o

Heskia

28-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthua View Post
black blood???? this is ridiculous, don't you see that?
Theres a ninja cat, a clown and much more, and u b**** about the colours on one of the champions... focus on the gameplay.

ViRuSxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

28-07-2010

Tecumseh.

Couldnt you guys just implement Have blood or not in EU version. So you can toggle it ON and OFF in video options?

Audeamus

28-07-2010

There's a medical explanation for his black blood!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_black_blood_mean

So Vladimir has waited months before letting anything out.

dithoricki

28-07-2010

It's pretty silly that you guys make a champion use blood as attacks when you know that the EU client can't have such things -.-

Plus, I understand that with the practice taking a lot of load on your servers but please... this is silly. I want to practice with the new champion and don't have 3 friends to play a practice with me. Do you really think I can get into a practice game with other players and play the new champion? He will probably be fought over. Think about this. It makes it harder for players to practice with new champions since only one can pick him on either side.

FeatherLite

28-07-2010

What's wrong with black blood?
There not humans so why should it be red ^^

VanWalder

Recruiter

28-07-2010

Bring back the way it was. I want to play against a bot himself in the practice game

Jasmin

28-07-2010

May i please get what i paid for? Vladimir was annoucned as Hemomancer and in all screens/vids there was blood. After buying a champion what i see? Some ****ty black/purple/grey effects, and skin remade so it wouldn't be redish. If germany/whatever cant stand blood ingame, pelase release separate cleint for them, not for entire europe. Or at least some official "fix" for those who won't lose their sanity after seeing red colours ingame.

Also i suggest some system for PC-hosted one-player practice games. I know Riot has a lot of work to do, but it's getting ridicoulus. Are we going to have practice agmes removed every single patch? What's the point of having practice games you can't practice in?