Tier List for 5v5 Premade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aezaekiel

Recruiter

27-07-2010

As I said those are the champions which I have played a certain amount of times or have been distinctly higher than the others in several games. I also placed champions in certain cathegories because of personal opinion about how they 'should' be played. It's an infinite discussion but I'll elaborate my reasons for some champions. Also consider all that I mentioned in a teamplay environment and not 1 by 1.

I do not own Gragas but he is actually really strong as a tank (those playing him as pure dps don't have a clue), but he does not really have a 100% working 'save the guy being focused' button.

Shen is superior as an overall tank as he can put a debuff that will heal anyone hitting the target, shield himself from quite a bit of damage with his spammable shield regardless of items, taunt which can also be used as an escape mechanism, and total map control along with more damage absorbtion with his ulti. Did I mention all without any mana issues? Taric played as a tank is lacking compared to the ones I mentioned. With tank items with little AP he won't heal much and he just doesn't have the survivability of the others if you take away his healing abilities.

Kayle can be gamebreaking if built well. AP scaling is better than some 'pure dps' champions and her heal, ranged nukes and her 'I win' button ulti can win some fights on its own.

Jax's damage output, survivability and disables can change the results of a team fight (that's what we're talking about, not 1 vs 1 against ashe or others). and only inexperienced players let themselves be kited. Didn't even mention shaco as he's banned in 90% of games and he's easily shutdown vs a proper team and rather useless in team fights as he dies very easily if focused.

Veigar terrible? Sorry, but lol. He has a hard early game but not much worse than others, but considering a decent player he's the only caster that has an infinite damage increase potential.Probably the only mage that can one shot anything late game, regardless of resistance, hit points and whatever and yeah one shotting even only one champion (the enemy carry) is enough seeming he's a support dps and not the carry.His aoe stun can save him and his team in countless situations.

Didn't mention xin'zhao simply because I want to see him once they balance him a bit. Yes my idea of carries is pretty specific. Let's say Carry for me means (the champ that with decent support from his team can charge into team fights, get three kills and survive). Olaf is possibly the only real hard carry currently available. His ulti is potentially the best ulti currently in game for a carry (immunity to all disables lol wut?) and considering him at late game with the proper gear he can virtually never die and do massive damage (true damage).

Wonder Chef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-07-2010

Shaco tier 1?

LoL @ your list.

Specter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Panda View Post
So heres my tier list, I wanna share this list with those guys who are not sure which heros they should ban or pick and to receive feedback from other players

Tier 1: Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Gragas, Heimerdinger, Shaco, Taric,
Tier 2: Akali, Anivia, Ashe, Janna, Kayle, Soraka, Xin Zhao, Shen
Tier 3: Amumu, Annie, Blitzcrank, Corki, Kassadin, Katarina, MasterYi
Tristana , Twitch, Rammus
Tier 4: Alistar, Garen, Jax, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Pantheon, Singed, Malphite, Zilean
Teemo, Twisted Fate, Warwick, Karthus
Tier 5: Kennen, Kog'maw, Malzahar, Olaf, Poppy, Ryze, Sion, Sivir,
Veigar,
Tier 6: Chogath. Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Gankplank, Mordekaiser, Nunu,
Tryndamere, Udyr,

So thats how I feel about the Tiers in LoL

NOTE: Ofc there are some people who play 1 champ over and over again so they play him so well that hes basicly 1 Tier higher then listed here. But thats very rare and I apologize if they feel offended ;D

Also some Champs like Katarina depend on the enemy setup and should be picked wisely as one of the later picks.

If you feel that some champion is displaced write it here (: (with a reason else its pretty pointless ;p)
useless list is useless.

Bibidiboo

27-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aezaekiel View Post
As I said those are the champions which I have played a certain amount of times or have been distinctly higher than the others in several games. I also placed champions in certain cathegories because of personal opinion about how they 'should' be played. It's an infinite discussion but I'll elaborate my reasons for some champions. Also consider all that I mentioned in a teamplay environment and not 1 by 1.
Im just commenting on you, and trying to explain why certain champions are higher tiers than others.
Quote:
I do not own Gragas but he is actually really strong as a tank (those playing him as pure dps don't have a clue), but he does not really have a 100% working 'save the guy being focused' button.
He does? He has an ultimate that can throw enemies away, FAR away, and he slows people.
Quote:
Shen is superior as an overall tank as he can put a debuff that will heal anyone hitting the target, shield himself from quite a bit of damage with his spammable shield regardless of items, taunt which can also be used as an escape mechanism, and total map control along with more damage absorbtion with his ulti. Did I mention all without any mana issues? Taric played as a tank is lacking compared to the ones I mentioned. With tank items with little AP he won't heal much and he just doesn't have the survivability of the others if you take away his healing abilities.
What's the point of this ? Shen is the best tank after gragas, taric is different, he is better because he has supportive abilities, and a stun, an armor aura and a great ult. Shen is still just a tank.

Quote:
Kayle can be gamebreaking if built well. AP scaling is better than some 'pure dps' champions and her heal, ranged nukes and her 'I win' button ulti can win some fights on its own.
Her ulti is no 'i win' button, but she is great, she is different than janna and soraka, which is why she can be disputed as a supporter. In general she is better though.

Quote:
Jax's damage output, survivability and disables can change the results of a team fight (that's what we're talking about, not 1 vs 1 against ashe or others). and only inexperienced players let themselves be kited. Didn't even mention shaco as he's banned in 90% of games and he's easily shutdown vs a proper team and rather useless in team fights as he dies very easily if focused.
Ashe has a skill that slows the ENTIRE team, how is that not good in a teamfight then there's her ult and CV? It's a lot better than a melee dps that gets shutdown by a simple exhaust or nuke, or slow, or anything. Then there's the fact that he has no disables as long as you do NOT attack him. Hi i'm jax, if you attack me you get stunned, please do!
PS : inexperienced players? ?????? kiting has nothing to do with experience..If you're a melee, in a teamfight you'll be utterly useless, cuz you can't even touch the enemies.

Quote:
Veigar terrible? Sorry, but lol. He has a hard early game but not much worse than others, but considering a decent player he's the only caster that has an infinite damage increase potential.Probably the only mage that can one shot anything late game, regardless of resistance, hit points and whatever and yeah one shotting even only one champion (the enemy carry) is enough seeming he's a support dps and not the carry.His aoe stun can save him and his team in countless situations.
Look at annie, and anivia, they have a GREAT early game, why do you think they're high tier? Anivia at level 3 has a burst that will do at least 300 damage, annie has unlimited stuns and at level 6 an auto kill, or at least makes the enemies so defensive they're useless, fiddle is also high tier because his early game is good, he can heal himself and has a multi-target nuke AND he can jungle without any special items, and he has a omghax ult.
PS : a good carry won't get stunned by the veigar, and definitely not killed by him.

Quote:
Yes my idea of carries is pretty specific. Let's say Carry for me means (the champ that with decent support from his team can charge into team fights, get three kills and survive). Olaf is possibly the only real hard carry currently available. His ulti is potentially the best ulti currently in game for a carry (immunity to all disables lol wut?) and considering him at late game with the proper gear he can virtually never die and do massive damage (true damage).
Olaf is not like that at all, yes late game all tanky carries can do that, his ulti is incredible yes, but besides that he just can't do much, if he runs into the entire enemy team, he will die, and i don't know what you mean with proper support, his true damage is a beast early game, lategame not as much, since everyone has way too much HP. Besides that all he can do is.. autoattack from very close range.(and tryndamere does this way better, if it's that late into the game)

I think you base your playstyle too much on late game, the champions you think are good are all very good 50minutes into the game, but before that they're so useless you can finish it by the 20minute mark.(this happens in higher elos..)(Veigar and olaf-not so much but still)

SK CandyPanda

27-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohachhin View Post
in a lot of points i dont agree

---> that is the only one tier list which is really true
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?t=109533&
Well for Us it is true, but for Eu its not. Just look a the placement of Fiddle or Corki

Bibidiboo

27-07-2010

i hijack ur thread and give long answers that are tldr cuz im boored!