Riot- Future plans for LOL?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zProxii

01-06-2011

I was just wondering if anyone know any plans for the future of LOL except maps champs ect..?

your comments would be appreciated

Robie the PAX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

Improve servers stability...... bah, who am I kidding..

Brigham Mott

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

New champions + Nerfs.

zProxii

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robie the PAX View Post
Improve servers stability...... bah, who am I kidding..
First, thanks for comment again

Second, pftt tell me about it man :/

ZenonTheStoic

Champion Designer

Follow ZenonTheStoic on Twitter

01-06-2011
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Soooo maaaany plans!

Unfortunately (for you guys) we can't announce anything quite yet, but let me tell you: spending a week at the LA offices, checking in with what everyone was doing, I felt like a kid in a candy shop. There's so much awesome coming. From plans for the website to plans for things we want to do in game and around the game. Our main problem is that we do not have enough people to do half the awesome things in our backlog. We're hiring about as aggressively as we can manage, but we have a responsibility to maintain the very high quality of all things Riot you've come to expect.

If you want dull short term plans, there are about a hundred servers about to be installed in Frankfurt, at which point we'll be able to take the NY servers out of circulation (i.e. take them to a dingy backyard and put them out of their misery). But more exciting things will be announced... soon [tm].

Let me turn this around: what do you think we're planning? What would you love to see most?

Robie the PAX

01-06-2011

@ZenonTheStoic I personally care about game visual content and hope that you guys will make us very happy with Graphics Update. Really want to see this game to look a bit more realistic.

I'm happy as it is how much LoL jumped from Beta to Today.

zProxii

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenonTheStoic View Post
Soooo maaaany plans!

Unfortunately (for you guys) we can't announce anything quite yet, but let me tell you: spending a week at the LA offices, checking in with what everyone was doing, I felt like a kid in a candy shop. There's so much awesome coming. From plans for the website to plans for things we want to do in game and around the game. Our main problem is that we do not have enough people to do half the awesome things in our backlog. We're hiring about as aggressively as we can manage, but we have a responsibility to maintain the very high quality of all things Riot you've come to expect.

If you want dull short term plans, there are about a hundred servers about to be installed in Frankfurt, at which point we'll be able to take the NY servers out of circulation (i.e. take them to a dingy backyard and put them out of their misery). But more exciting things will be announced... soon [tm].

Let me turn this around: what do you think we're planning? What would you love to see most?
Hi thanks you for reply.

@ZenonTheStoic Me and a few freinds were thinking that for LOL to progress maybe more game modes? and maps. I just think the simple team destroy nexus is getting abit old. Maybe caputre the flag ect.. maybe not this mode but different modes thanks

Aapo111

01-06-2011

I would love to see interface improvements. Stuff like how much mana Tear of Goddess is giving and fixing that annoying bug with buy button overlapping the ping button. Maybe a way to get rid of unwanted low-tier runes. Possibly champion stats as average per game instead of all clumped together in a way that makes no sense. These are small things, but they really add to the feeling of playing a quality game.

ZenonTheStoic

Champion Designer

Follow ZenonTheStoic on Twitter

01-06-2011
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Robie: wait until you see the reflections in the water after the Project Shiny upgrade. Oh my god, soooo shiiiiny. (Most appropriately code-named Riot project ever)

Roger Waters

01-06-2011

I'd like to have that Release the Raptors skill in a champion.

Just sayin'. Seems much better than having stable servers.

1234511 ... 17