Store doesn't open for me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nattfarinn

20-06-2010

Same here... I have Windows 7 x64 and can't enter Store too. Black screen and nothong more. Tried everything mentioned in FAQ and still nothong. Client reinstall doesn't solve problem.

And support doesn't care - do something!

RuthLesS Fury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

Bump...

IBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

22-07-2010

try virtualbox with xp in it,

works fine

RuthLesS Fury

25-07-2010

Tried that, actually... somehow, I can't seem to get it to start LoL - I suspect it's not accessing my GFX ressources properly.. But meh, I just got a new laptop I can use to shop when needed, so, no biggie ^^

THEWARHERO

25-07-2010

yea i got the same proplam

somebody blzzzzz HELP !!!!!!!!!

Sazabi

25-07-2010

doesnt work.

also please, not only fix this, but separate internet explorer from league of legends.
ill speak for myself and maybe even majority of community by saying that - sorry we dont use that retarded internet explorer nor do we want to have ANY bussiness with it.
Thanks.

right... shop works, but starts very slowly...
yawn.

Tableed RedShine

25-07-2010

Have you all tried waiting some time because that require more internet connection.
Try to disable your firewall in control panel directory or put the game as exception.

P.S. I dont have the problem ,just trying to help.

Tumpo

26-07-2010

Still need help. I have genuine Windows 7 x64....And it's not working. My two cousins have also Windows 7 x64 (genuine and not so genuine) and Store works just fine, but why Store won't open on my computer. I'am tired of turn on our really slow Windows XP so I can go into Store. Second option is to SHARE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION with my friend so he can buy stuffs for me and that's not secure at all...I would appreciate that Riot member could tell us something...Or give something new tricks to try.

@Tableed RedShine

Store opens on slow computer which run Windows XP within 10 seconds and my computer is thousand times faster than it and it won't open even I wait 10 min or more.

EDIT: Hmm...I monitored lolclient.exe's bandwidth usage while opening Profile and Store pages. When I clicked Store, nothing happened...But when I opened Profile page some data was transfered.

Marmalades

27-07-2010

To be honest, I normally get this "problem" when I first log into the game, however I just click on the Profile, then "Store" and it normally shows up - there have sometimes though been the whole nights it doesnt. Frustrating :@

TinyAsi

02-08-2010

These guys don't care. THEY'RE ONLY CONCERNED WHEN IT COMES TO MONETARY/PURCHASING PROBLEMS.