How to counter swain????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boompje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchman

31-03-2011

Seriously... just with some AP and HP he can demolish my entire team. We tried to nuke him down with Veigar ult and Malza ult every time, but we didn't even succeed at killing him. He just places his ultimate and we practically can not kill him. Don't tell me to use ignite... We did..

So, how to deal with an Swain?

EDIT: I'm around 1500 ELO, and imo.. it seems more and more swain is getting the FotM. He is in a lot of ranked games atm.

ooonY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-03-2011

Wrong forum? =P But yeha u need Ignite or Executioner's Calling to prevent him from healing. And try to get his blue buffs. Without he has a harder time to sustain his mana.

frutomHun

31-03-2011

I have swain.i never use the blue golem buff because it's passive.you can only beat him with a melee dps char(for example xin zhao) because he have bad cd-s with cdr reduction boots too.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchman

31-03-2011

Yeah.. wrong place indeed.. my bad ^^ guess I'm too much in this place!

Thanks for your input though

LLIaMaHa

Recruiter

31-03-2011

u can counter him by any champs that decrease healing tristana,gp, mf etc, and with ignite u do it fast, and there is item in attack, that decrease heal. so, with smt of this u can counter him.

KONKER

31-03-2011

it sounds to me like your team fed him early game , once swains fed 1+ kills above anyone he can demolish them with the right items , as everyone else has stated just use ignite and nuke him he should die.