Sempro Gaming: Training Academy

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImSoQL

17-01-2014

Hello Summoners,

My name is Happylife and I currently work for an organisation called Sempro Gaming. At present, I'm currently working on a project designed to support summoners improve their skills.

Through extensive research, Sempro Gaming have discovered that there is a strong desire for summoners to develop their knowledge of the game. Through various posts on the community forums, we have identified that players know exactly what they want to achieve, however need the right coaching advice on how to apply their skills.

Sempro Gaming are currently expanding its platform where we can meet demand for the community. Our coaches are multi-lingual and we tailor our packages around our trainees. Most of our training is theory based and; it is a firm policy that our coaches will not boost its trainees. All of our coaches who teach trainees are either Platinum or Diamond. To accommodate demand, we have gold coaches for our bronze/silver trainees.
With this in mind, here are some of the areas we coach:

Individual Performance We assess your skill, then we identify where you can improve and help grow you as a player.

Game Mechanics An important skill of any strategy game. We test your understanding of items, gameplay and timing to name a few.

Strategy We show you how to lead a team to victory through crucial tactics. Areas like, ganking, when to split push and how to counter correctly (counter jungle, counter ganks, items and champions).

Game Analysis We teach you to assess your skill level. In addition we teach you how to analyse gaming streams using the correct methods.

Attitude We support trainees to revert their mentality from "I want to win" to "I want to learn".

Our services are FREE. We are passionate about gaming and our mission is to help summoners improve as players. Watching our trainees grow has the greatest reward and outweighs any monetary value.

Recently we have coached a diverse range of players stemming from Bronze 5 to Diamond. Most have been very pleasant to work with and as a result, they have taken their skills to the next level. We are working very closely with our very own Diamond 1 team. Our methods are tried and tested in house before we coach our trainees. Our objective is to create world class training for competitive/casual teams as well as individual players. As coaches we enjoy what we do. Passing on knowledge and experience of the game, is the most fulfilling part of our role.

Here are a few requirements:

1. You must have the ability to take constructive criticism
2. You must have a can do attitude and want to learn
3. You must never disrespect ANY summoner
4. You must not flame in ANY game you play
5. You must help promote team spirit
6. You must be committed to the league and its community
7. You must have a working mic with Teamspeak 3
8. You must communicate with a good level of English

Whilst the requirements are not an extensive list, its the bare minimum to join our group. If you think you have what it takes to learn and support others. We would like to hear from you.
Post a reply where we wish you to:

1. Tell us a little about yourself
2. Tell us What experience you have
3. Describe where you feel you need to improve
4. Explain what the league of legends community means to you
5. Why should we take you on as a trainee
6. What is your current Elo
7. What is your desired skill level

We look forward to hearing from you. In the meantime, have fun on the rift!

Please note that we will NOT accept friends request, so please refrain from adding us.

Best Regards,
Happylife

ImSoQL

17-01-2014

-reserved-

MarkBago

17-01-2014

I'm from italy, 16, aiming to improve my english skills as it's the school subjects i'm better at. I've been playing lol for some months but only occasionally. OGN streams made me a little bit interested of the competitive play, so would like to work out improving myself. Can't stand the idea of raging (i'm quiet) and I like to have as much criticism people can give me.

I need to improve in mechanics, communication, strategy..., oh well i think p much everything.
Some good place to stay with, improve, friendly play.
(obviusly) cause i'd like to train myself and improve
unranked
well i can't say anything, don't know yet, i will see as long as i will keep myself into the game. Can say that i'd aim as high as possible right now.

Dörr

17-01-2014

I'm a player from Sweden who focus on the support role and the importance of good comunication and understanding of eachother inside a team.
Good synergy is what makes a team win imo. Wanting to work together then executing it flawless.
I've been a freelancing coach for different teams mainly working on these areas and i do now wish to move on into a more mechanical deparment aswell in order to grow a more ''complete'' area of expertise.

As a player i've achived D1 87lp as bset. Challenger 387lp in team ranked.
As a coach i've helped quite a few Diamond 1 teams and 2 Challenger teams - mainly in the comunication department.
I've also been a manneger for a challenger team once.

I need to improve in my mechanical analysing and how to help others improve on it. I'm at the moment very good at dealing with comunication and team synergies - picking up on the vibes and tones in peoples voices and how to react upon it.
But my mechanical department as a coach/team helper is very weak - and thus something i would love to get help on improving.

The comunity to me is more about the players then the ''gamers''. I prefer hanging out on the forums and having after game chats with peoples discussing different thigns. Enjoying the theorycrafting and discussions with others. I have strong opinions and i like to share them - and it's even more fun when i get proven wrong or gets introduced to a new viewpoint. The comunity to me is thus a source of intelectual challenge but also a ''faimly'' to play the game with.

I'm very bad at making motivation statements in this area...Always been a flaw of mine. I truly do not know what to say in order to ''brag'' about myself to perusade you. All i know is that i'm a person who wants to get better at what i do so i can aid more teams more effectivly out there.

I'm not sure actually - I've not played my placement games after the reset. But during S3 i was D2 pre reset and i topped at D1 87lp in soloQ - 387 lp Challenger in 5v5 ranked team.

To become the best i can be.

If you want more info.
Please add me ingame for a chat.
IGN: Sawy

alijaz12345

18-01-2014

My name is Alja, Ign - alijaz12345. I've been playing League since the end of season 1 and I know that I have improved quite alot since then, but my understanding of the game is still far from perfect. If possible, I try to keep mycalm and help people out whenever I can
I've never played on a serious 5v5 or 3v3 team, nor have I applied for one. I have basic understanding of every lane, but my best lane is mid.
I often notice that I die quite alot, so that should be a starting point of some sort. I also just really want to get closer to fully understanding the gameplay mechanics and reaching a higher elo. I have alot of flaws in my game at the moment, and I really wish to improve that.
Well, it can be rough at times, but after all it is something I face every day and it just feels at home :/
I think that I have the right mindset to actually "play to improve". I really want to get better at the game and I don't really care how long it takes.
Before the reset, I was in Gold 5
I wish to get to high plat and hopefully diamond in the future <3

ImSoQL

18-01-2014

bump

Illuminatix Vi

Recruiter

18-01-2014

Im 14 and play often League of Legends with my friends. I go normaly to school
and like all what isn't in the school. :)

/

I need to improve mechanics, eg.

League of Legends is for me a like a family. I'm online and play Games and
have fun with them. Sometimes we're owned. But i like it.

I need to train my self and i must improve

Placement => Past Elo was Bronze 2 :(

7. What is your desired skill leve
I can't say it my friends things Silver

ImSoQL

18-01-2014

stop writing you are in your placements obvious we need your past elo then

skyheaven

18-01-2014

"afraid of being called ignorant" :P, we can only post as soon as we finnish our placements? :P
Btw, is there ANY chance the training academy helps teams too?

ImSoQL

18-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyheaven View Post
"afraid of being called ignorant" :P, we can only post as soon as we finnish our placements? :P
Btw, is there ANY chance the training academy helps teams too?
there is a huge chance that we are helping teams, cause we are doing it

12345 ... 11