Caitlyn runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiqqaFaqqot

24-02-2011

I have just bought Caitlyn but I dont know what runes i gonna buy for her.
i have thought in maybe in 9x arm pen marks , 9x attack damage seals, 9x attack damage glyph and hp quintess.
Do u guys think thats is a good combo?

Leonteus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-02-2011

You need mana reg runes unless you plan to build Manamune on all your games.

Skumbag Cat

25-02-2011

Yeah, I must agree with my preposter. You will definitely need one set of mana regen runes. On Caithlyn, I would run my normal ranged dps runes:

Armor Penetration marks
Mana Regen/per 5/per level seals
Magic Resistance glyphs
Armor Penetration quintessences.

Starting the game with a doran's blade (or two later on, if you are having a tough game) should solve your health problems in early stages of the game. And don't worry about damage; you will get plenty enough through items later on while armor penetration is more useful overall and you are not forced to build Armor Penetration items immediatly (means you can spend more money into attack damage and defensive items such as a banshee's veil or zeal (phantom dancer) for the additional movement speed.
Hope I could help you; and have fun playing Caitlyn.

c0dec

26-02-2011

Arm pen- marks
Mana regen epr lvl-seals
Magic Resist per lvl- glyphs
Flat Health-Quins

PewPewLazorz

26-02-2011

Armor pens Marks & Quintessences: because Caitlyn depends a lot on being strong early game during laning, these runes will give you the most damage on your Q and autoattacks

Mp5/lvl Seals: because she needs some extra mana regen and seldom build items to address that save Catalyst

Glyphs: CDR to Q more often, or my favorite: extra mana!! I run 3 CDR to round the offensive mastery to 5% (I like round numbers) and the 6 +mana give me almost one more Piltover Peacemaker cast early game.