6.12 Multiple Lag Reports

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

turmstraya

06-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot tmx View Post
Summoners,

We're aware of multiple lag reports on forums and are currently talking to our bandwidth provider to solve this issue asap. We checked all services of our platform and are certain the problem is not on our side.

This issue seems to be related to the hardware failure which we saw earlier this week. Data center hardware failures like this one impact the entire network circuit and all underlying game servers, and we suspect this might have happened again. There are around 25% of our game servers on this affected circuit and games allocated on them might be laggy. We have already contacted our provider, as well as working with our Network Engineers to get this solved.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and we will keep you updated in this thread.

Well then dont make it like this days before..

ACTIVATE LOSS PREVENTED ALREADY!!

BoBm4n

06-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepster454 View Post
I regret purchasing RP today. You don't deserve it. This was the last time I did it you can trust me.
+1

SunSois

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2013

Just lost my ranked game to gold because of the lags, was fed but lost and guess what?ITS COUNT!
Wanted to purchase rp but...nvm

SnakeOfRavende

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2013

Played ranked as lee sin just now then huge lags began I had to stand near a jungle camp for 5s for it to appear spells were on similar delay what I did? I just left blame me for it? no I wont play something I dont enjoy to those guys in my team blame riot for lp loss I didnt make it unplayable for me they did.

Aranleos

06-12-2013

wish i had free transfer

ZonZey

06-12-2013

Hey, why dont we get free RP or something... I remember NA got free RP for one problem. EUW lag and lag 24/7. And we never get something.....

Jefö

06-12-2013

congratz u guy's ruined it again

Riot tmx

Live Services Manager - Europe

06-12-2013
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Roga View Post
Are there any news on the progress of the new datacenter? Any estimates on when it will be complete?
Yes, we're on track with Q1 2014, probably late February. But again, this is not the issue with our infrastructure, this is the problem with the network service provider. On a positive note, starting from AMS live date, we're going to take care of the bandwidth/routing service on our own, without using any 3rd party vendors.

danifra96

06-12-2013

http://i.imgur.com/mydVZc1.png?1 Yea... I didn't see any loss prevented yet, just lost 15 LP.

JohnnyZhu

06-12-2013

Im dissapointed....
Rito plz :c giv us some l0ve