REPORTED FOR REPORT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xZyruz

26-11-2013

Dear Summoners, while i played this game just for a while whit me and my friend, and 3 other premades in our team. it was a normal game). i and antoher of them wanted mid but then we both got mid, i tried to communciate and dont flame on him. and he was nice to me, so i asked if he could go bot to his premade friend and i said that we could switch whene i got 1 blood, as i said we changed i came bot to this friend, he was lee sin. so fast i came down he died, and wrote useless to me, and he became afk. after a while i asked kayle, why are you friend afk? then he said he hates you and your meta, i was playinf fizz mid no troll build or nothing i had 2/0/2 in sats. i just WUT? and whene the game was about to end i wrote in all chat(please report afk lee) and then i have my question here. is anything here reportable? did i something wrong?, i have read the summoners code like 10 times, and i do like nothing bad to my teammates even if they curse at me. i still try to help them out. like in a roam or gank or whatever. but now i should get to Dreamhack in 2 days and im pretty scared that i will get banned, becuse they was 3 premade friends and if i did a little misstake that game i got 3 possetive reports on me, i cant see if i did any misstakes. in my opinion i did nothing wrong, what are you guys thinking. (sry for bad english)

Summoner // xZyruz

Shemzahaay

26-11-2013

I think you shouldn't create a topic every time someone says they're reporting you.

And read the sticky threads.

xZyruz

26-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemzahaay View Post
I think you shouldn't create a topic every time someone says they're reporting you.

And read the sticky threads.
Dear Shem. the think is that this is my first thread, about this and im not even sure if they reported me. but pepole just spamming false reports these days, so can you pls answear the question or dont comment at all, thanks

Cobaltmotari

26-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZyruz View Post
whene the game was about to end i wrote in all chat(please report afk lee)
And now I see exactly why you were likely to have been reported (Or at least, I can safely say that if you were reported, it definitely wasn't false). This is what's called "report calling". Since within the context of an individual game, 1 report is worth as much as 9 reports, it's not only a pointless act, but is also reason enough to get you reported yourself, since it is a form of negative, and by nature, toxic behaviour.

So that whole thing where you wrote in All Chat to report someone? Yeah. Don't do it.

higura

26-11-2013

most judges wont click punish for you calling report once, also you need to be reported a lot in your recent games to even get a tribunal case.

but yes, it is agienst the rules.

TSMO TriForce

26-11-2013

well, first of all, i agree creating a topic simply because you got reported and dont know why is overreacting a bit.

secondly: false reports happen, they are nothing to worry about. if you honestly feel you did nothing wrong, just ignore it. if you really DID do something wrong, you will get a tribunal case, and the first punishment from the tribunal is always a warning. you will get send a reform card with the games that got judged, so it will show you exactly where you are doing something wrong, if you still dont know what exactly the problem is, show the card here on the forum and we might be able to help you