Season 3 rewards applied. Ranked queues off for next 12 hours.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diesel Uterus

13-11-2013

12 hours means 5 days in Riot language.

Farote

13-11-2013

OMG WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER DAY! ARE YOUS SERIOUS RIOT.

RiotRival

NOC Technician

13-11-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey all,

Quick update on the ranked border reward bug. First, ranked queues will be turned on after we complete this maintenance http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co....php?t=1475398 (so not right now), but were planning to hotfix the border distribution bug in tomorrow as weve run into some technical blockers that prevent us from hotfixing overnight. One thing I would stress is that if you do manage to climb to a higher tier in ranked, you will not receive the end of season reward credit for it, as well be going by our database records from the official cutoff date of 11/11/2013.

Sorry for the inconvenience, well get this fixed as soon as possible tomorrow. Thanks!

Dei Wong

13-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRival View Post
Hey all,

Quick update on the ranked border reward bug. First, ranked queues will be turned on after we complete this maintenance http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co....php?t=1475398 (so not right now), but were planning to hotfix the border distribution bug in tomorrow as weve run into some technical blockers that prevent us from hotfixing overnight. One thing I would stress is that if you do manage to climb to a higher tier in ranked, you will not receive the end of season reward credit for it, as well be going by our database records from the official cutoff date of 11/11/2013.

Sorry for the inconvenience, well get this fixed as soon as possible tomorrow. Thanks!
Thanks for the update.

DO NOT PANIC EVERYONE. THE FORUMS ARE TRYING TO SORT THE ISSUE OUT AS WE SPEAK. PLEASE BE PATIENT. WE AWAIT MORE UPDATES FROM RIOTRIVAL SOON.

Pee Wee GG

13-11-2013

not bad

Vilderi

13-11-2013

Quote:
Hey all,

Finally... Though I can't play at all because of this .. Need to go for other business, but I still haven't heard a thing about the actual starting time of the preseason.. I just want to know if I'm waiting for nothing. (I'm pretty sure many many others are also waiting for some info about starting of the preseason.)

Thanks, and GL with fixin stuff

LaoHu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-11-2013

Is preseason rank queues up next week? Or this week?

StrittoN

13-11-2013

can i recieve borde yet?

turmstraya

13-11-2013

Quote:
Hey all,

So what you are saying is that tomorrow Ranked queues will be offline again for 12h so you can fix this?

BTW, this ranked games are Preseason alredy?
Will they imrpove our MMR before the reset?
Or there is no preseason date yet, and this ranked games will count for nothing anyway?

ImChatRestricted

13-11-2013

Get them up now