Would an Animated Lore series be appreciated?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnicornMustache

27-10-2013

I'm having a bit of animation experience, not really the best drawer so it would be simple characters. I'm thinking of doing a Lore series animating the Lore of the champions in the fields of justice.

If you'd like to see this kind of thing please comment on which champions lore you'd like to be animated, I'd really like to get some suggestions on what to animate.

AlphaQ37

27-10-2013

I would like to see this, yeah, especially for the Ionian champs and the Zed-Shen lore.

boootypie

27-10-2013

Never read Lore and never going to read it, but if there would be animated series of it, why not? and only if it would be continued and never stopped, let's say 1 per 2 weeks? and where you should start? from the first champion that was introduced to league.

Lv1 Charmander

27-10-2013

Yes, I'm quite interested in Kayle's Lore, not even much her backstory and past life (which is interesting too) but more about what shes doing currently. Like why is Galio listed as her friend?

Tokisaki

27-10-2013

I would really like to see an animated serie about Riven's lore. The way she was the survivor in the huge war on Ionia's floor. And that she got counted dead by Noxus, starting anew. I really like this idea!

Equitas1234

27-10-2013

I would like to see it with Renekton/Nasus or Rengar/Kha“zix

TobuLas

27-10-2013

Vladimir please! His lore is so unique and probably the most interesting of all.

Maarkun

27-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornMustache View Post
I'm having a bit of animation experience, not really the best drawer so it would be simple characters. I'm thinking of doing a Lore series animating the Lore of the champions in the fields of justice.

If you'd like to see this kind of thing please comment on which champions lore you'd like to be animated, I'd really like to get some suggestions on what to animate.

would be cool, theres already the legendvile in chinese but not much to do with the lore, creating a proper lore story would be cool, ionian invasion, the war between ionia and noxus plus the story of zed and shen

las3ed

27-10-2013

rengar and kha THE HUNT IS ON

AllN1ghtmareLong

27-10-2013

If you consider starting a lore animated series , start off with Zed/Shen or Renekton / Nasus . I'd love to see your work!