Jinx New Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bheem132

26-10-2013

Hey Summoners,

do you like jinx to have skin like Harley Quin (not exactly similar look).? Even though she just got released. It's just an idea. If you like this idea support.!

ShadowSnipe

26-10-2013

well sure, i was extremely dissapointed with the maffia skin. But honestly, its been 3 weeks since her release. doesnt need a new skin IMO.
Id very much like a new skin on diana though, or talon GOD TALON. TALON DESERVES SOME LOVE DAMMIT!!!

Beats29

26-10-2013

She just got released man...

Rodulv

26-10-2013

Which one of the harley quins should she look like then... pic please.

IMO the arkham city harley was the most sexy yet.

AutumnTea

26-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSnipe View Post
well sure, i was extremely dissapointed with the maffia skin.
What? How can you dislike flappers and the charm of the 20th? It's magnificent! Easily in the top 5 skin for me and beating out both legendaries.

Homage skins are always a touchy subject. I feel a Harley Quinn / Joker skin would devalue Jinx as a character. She is already struggling to be a genuine character with Harley and the Joker being so close to her design and ultimately better known. Let her be herself for a while at least before burying her character with something like that, will ya?

Bheem132

26-10-2013

@ShadowSnipe: yeah.. but Jinx Mafia skin is really bad. for a mad excited person that skin doesn't suit.

@Rodulv: yeah.. I agree with AC Harley. Instead of Joker, Harley looks will mostly suit for her.

ReportThisRiven

26-10-2013

I also am disappointed of jinx mafia skin... Looks like a housemaid but there should be a Asylum jinx skin, would match with Shaco :P

Yorick the Third

26-10-2013

I was actually planning to get the Jinx bundle when she came out but I really hate the Mafia skin so I didn't.

Wish they would release something more interesting but we will be waiting a long time for a new skin I think since she just came out and there are a ton of other champions who only have 1 extra skin.

ShadowSnipe

26-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheem132 View Post
@ShadowSnipe: yeah.. but Jinx Mafia skin is really bad. for a mad excited person that skin doesn't suit.

@Rodulv: yeah.. I agree with AC Harley. Instead of Joker, Harley looks will mostly suit for her.
Exactly, i like skins that either enhance the character (like creator viktor) or give a special twist to a character (like ghostbride morgana/blackthorn morgana).
When i play jinx i wanna be a maniac causing mayhem and chaos everywhere. I ADORE all the mafia skins (twitch MF graves) but it just doesnt fit jinx (same reason i dont like deep down thresh, hired gun lucian, special weapon zac etc etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnTea View Post
What? How can you dislike flappers and the charm of the 20th? It's magnificent! Easily in the top 5 skin for me and beating out both legendaries.
The skin itself is good in the sense that all the sounds and animations are cool, but this classy skin does not fit a psycopath. My top skins would deffinatly consist of blackthorn morgana and championship riven
but of course to each their own ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReportThisRiven View Post
I also am disappointed of jinx mafia skin... Looks like a housemaid but there should be a Asylum jinx skin, would match with Shaco :P
OHMAGERD, ASYLUM JINX!!! RIOT WANT!!! thats an awesome idea dude