The one who have a connection with Nocturne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AndrewScreamSoul

23-10-2013

Hello everyone, before to begin i wanna apologize now for my bad english and for my future grammars errors..

Well, many months ago I was thinking to a new champion, cause Nocturne was my first champion on LoL and the story said that maybe someone creating him,but who?

The name of the champion is Lighting A. (and now you ask,why A? Well, read the story and you will know)

P.s: Now all thinking about Zed for the splash art and the words that he said cause it's similar at the Nocturne words, but before to have the confirm that he's the creatore well..i wanna gave my idea before to "give up".

The story of this character is dramatic, was born without knowing who his real family and was found by a summoner ( summoner is one of enormous power and importance) and raised in the academy of the summoners , every day grew more and more strong, his character full of justice and loyalty .. but there was something inside him that swam in his heart .. something .. dark.

At age 8 he began what led to the change of Lighting , the summoners began to taunt him , to mock him for his disgraces and keep away from doing all isolated from the world , the only one at his side that has kept sane was his foster mother , who has defended him in spite of everything , from everyone and everything .. but inside of him that ' darkness grew larger and more slowly replacing the light of purity that made him stronger and stronger ... but one day .. their hate and their jealousy manifested themselves to the point of wanting to segregate underground where they were in the prisons of isolation.

They waited for that moment until he had completed his 18 years .. was supposed to be a day of happiness .. but instead they brought him telling him it was a surprise and rather isolated it in a room and began to press it psychologically provoking and waiting for the moment , that is , his reaction to be able to incriminate that time .. Lighting was angry and his right arm , took place one arm like a demon filled with scales like those of a dragon and a dark aura from his shoulders .. without letting even react with fear , Lighting railed on the " team leader " , took him by the throat and making him come out of his mouth crushed his soul disappeared into the void .. after a few moments the rest of the group as they cried for the desperate the place , calling the attention of all persons residing in the academy , they all went and mother shouted: "LIGHT " , the boy returned to normal without remembering what had happened and he too was shocked about having killed one of the " bullies " that tormented him all these years ( everyone was terrified of what happened ) . He was sentenced to imprisonment and in the future for another verdict or the death penalty.

Here is the last straw that led to the creation of what summoners would pray to have no or ... Nocturne .

From when he was imprisoned Lighting remained all day staring at the ceiling thinking about what had happened and drowning of thoughts of hatred , anger, sadness to the summoners who made ​​the bad .. one day he heard a guard that his adoptive mother , soon to be executed for having protested the verdict given to his son and in that moment everything fell for Lighting the world had no more sense, and in the night all these thoughts took the form of torment , all that happened began to accumulate at once. When he fell from his sleep , something was born , something he had been waiting for years for his release .. Nocturne .
He began to sow panic throughout the academy and while the chaos was spreading and hopelessness was spreading , Lighting awoke and saw the front of the cell body of the guard in a pool of blood , and holds the key to get out , of course took the opportunity and fled in search of his mother, the only person who gave him the love that no one had given him .. he did not see for a long way in the hallway carnage of bodies of summoners from all sides , others frightened that tocato the height of madness and thinking of staying safe is locked up in the cells hoping to save himself, as the light was always more fleblile and darkness deeper and deeper.

He stepped out from the academy and saw the chaos , everyone ran away seeking salvation in something that even they knew what to expect , the agony of tears, the desperation in facing death .. looked like a post-apocalyptic environment but Lighting did not matter , his goal was to save his mother , he arrived in the square and found a central body tied up, lying on the ground , it was right .. she immediately ran to her and proceeded to visit for make sure he was still alive .. was unconscious but still alive .. took it and carried it on their shoulders undisturbed until the guards did not notice the leak Lighting and began to escape to a new life , the last march towards a new world.

Howling Marsh came to where he found a kind of war where sfortutatamente depicting a battle between Noxus and Demacia , in the battle fought a woman with crimson red hair , and a scar in the eye full of violence. Demacia was ahead and the woman was practically the only one that was able to support a large number of soldiers , and at that time the head of Lighiting began to lose control , starting to see all black but suddenly the light. . the light that his mother gave him only with the mere sound of his voice that he had just woken up and said, " you see this necklace? There you had it since I found it for the first time under the storm " ... ( The pendant has superscripts A. , probably the initial of his name) , "Take it and wear it , this is the gift of your eighteenth birthday." He immediately asked him what and he felt within himself an immense power that did appear out of his right arm, the same arm that popped up on his birthday but the aura was totally different as well as the color was red instead of dark crimson behind with an aura of light. He turned to his mother, and she said, smiling at his last words " I am happy to have had you as my son , I am proud of you and what you've become , do not live with hatred but rather gives happiness to the innocent of this world ... I leave it all to you ...... " ( she was dying , unfortunately before the execution they let herfor two days without eating and drinking , and the forces were leaving ) the shocked boy , made a scream that it shook the whole Frejlord and was transformed into a demon held a series of armor as red as blood , and with one blow he got up from the ground and flung himself on the persecutors and the army of Demacia , putting them out of action .

After this explosion of anger, the pieces fell one by one .. and the red-haired woman looked at him astonished , saying , "You ... who are you ? " . The boy raised his head and said, "Me? I don't know, I just know that I'm no longer a human " The boy replied, " Do me a favor , bring that woman with you and save it ... I'm not able to protect her ... are not even able to protect myself . " And without even leaving replicate , the demon was gone, swallowed by the darkness without a trace ... after two years joined the League of Legends in search of Nocturne , his dark half and now, his goal is to recover the her half to become complete ... what will happen if this were to happen .. ? What runs through the head of Lighting ? And what happened after these two long years ? Only he knows what happened.

P.S: Sorry to have bored you but I wanted to give it a try, I write all the ideas I had .. well I also had the idea of ​​how to draw it graphically but I think this post will be discarded as others
(There are several flaws in the story, but really sorry if I had more time I would have made ​​more decent than before)

IN TWO YEARS AFTER HIS DISAPPEARANCE HE CAN DO ANYTHING,MAYBE HE HAS TRAVELLED ON IONIA TO FIND A SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE,MAYBE HE EXPLORED THE FREJLORD LOOKING FOR NEW CHALLENGES OR WHO KNOWS' .. I LEAVE YOU DISCOVER WHAT!

GIVE ME A FEEDBACK GUYS,AND SHARE! I REALLY WORK HARD FOR THIS IDEA AND I WANT LISTEN YOUR OPINION!

I posted the story even here: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co...2#post13659792

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co...4#post13659854

LikeABouze

23-10-2013

This is epic!!!

GG Hydra

23-10-2013

Too lazy to read this.

TSM arslenus

23-10-2013

same.

Siggan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-10-2013

Quote:
i wanna apologize now for my bad english and for my future grammars errors
I want to apologize on behalf of my flawed knowledge of the english language and any grammatical errors that may occur throughout the coming wall of text.

Just as a heads up though, seeing as this is a massive spalt of information to take in, while also concidering that there are people out there that actually don't want to read things and still think that they may have an opinion on the matter; You should make a tl: dr (Too long, did not read) section at the bottom where you basicly sum up your point and what the topic is about.

EDIT: This should also probably be posted under the Fan-fic section of the forums. Not the General Discussion